Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I don't set an alarm I will wake up anywhere between 8:30 and 10am...depending on how much I had to drink the night before and if I have to P or not...I used to be able to sleep til noon with no problem...I did stay up a lot later back then, though.

Never was a morning person, always been a night owl. My mom will tell the story of me walking around the apartment in the middle of the night and she would hear my diaper swishing as I walked.

Needed to be changed......:)

I could close the bar, eat at Denny's, drop the lady friend off, get home and do a 1 or 2 hour power nap, run 2 to 4 miles and go open the shop between 5:30/6:00 and make it through the day. Not every day but a few of those every week.
    Yes, I did nap after work. Only human brother, only human.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Oh yeah, CM...I mentioned the other day I only have 2 mags per gun...well today I ordered 4 mags for a full size M&P 9mm...I don't even own a full size M&P, but the mags will work in my compact as well. INGO and/or CM/LT6 is a very bad influence on my bank account.

BTW, don't tell the Mrs...shhhhh!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh yeah, CM...I mentioned the other day I only have 2 mags per gun...well today I ordered 4 mags for a full size M&P 9mm...I don't even own a full size M&P, but the mags will work in my compact as well. INGO and/or CM/LT6 is a very bad influence on my bank account.

BTW, don't tell the Mrs...shhhhh!

You never see me loading mags at the range man.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Well now I don't know what to do...all you :fogey:'s are still up and talking but I'm about to go to bed...I can't let you stay up later than me...especially if you are a self-proclaimed morning person! :faint:

Oh well, whatever, I'm calling it a night.

Later lurkers

:shady:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Got the blanket part of the afghan done so I am going to bed. This pattern has sea creatures that have to be knit and sewn all over it. I don't know why I picked this pattern since I have never knit anything, but I am doing it. The niece had said the nursery was an aquatic theme and this was the only pattern I could find to fit that theme. The neighbor lady is going to teach me the knitting part. I was supposed to knit the whole thing, but decided to crochet the blanket itself and just knit the creatures.

Eyes are getting heavy and the headache is back full force to I guess I will take some Benadryl and see if that helps the sinus thing.

Talk to you all tomorrow sometime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom