mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I wonder if our mail lady remembers where we live. This is getting ridiculous. I figured I'd wait until 3:30 to go get it since it usually here by 2:30. Nope...nothing yet. The post office closed an hour ago but we don't get our mail until she decides to show up.

I guess I can use the exercise.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I wonder if our mail lady remembers where we live. This is getting ridiculous. I figured I'd wait until 3:30 to go get it since it usually here by 2:30. Nope...nothing yet. The post office closed an hour ago but we don't get our mail until she decides to show up.

I guess I can use the exercise.

Our new mail man is a putz. 3 times this month we get someone elses mail. Address is the same but 2 streets over one way or the other. We always take it to them. At least 1 bill a month does not make it to the mail box. Plus the putz leaves the lid open when it is raining and we get wet mail. My spousal unit is ready to loose the dogs of war.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Our new mail man is a putz. 3 times this month we get someone elses mail. Address is the same but 2 streets over one way or the other. We always take it to them. At least 1 bill a month does not make it to the mail box. Plus the putz leaves the lid open when it is raining and we get wet mail. My spousal unit is ready to loose the dogs of war.

You can go to the USPS web site and complain online. I have done it many times and they now know that I will do it EVERY time I get someone else's mail or mine does not arrive on the day it is supposed to (things that come the same day every week like the weekly paper). When I do the online complaint, the postmaster gets notified and my mail gets monitored for a while. It comes with a rubber band around it and a note saying it has been double checked by the postmaster for at least a week after the complaint. I'm thinking too many complaints can result in some sort of action. Our carrier is horrible. I have talked to many on our route who have had similar problems. I don't need people getting my bills or mail that has financial info, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom