mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was the red headed stepchild. I was treated very differently than my siblings. I get it.

The one that was here last night does well in school and is involved in lots of activities/sports, etc. I worry about the younger one that lives with dad the most. She is not happy at either house and has asked multiple times to come live with us. Her dad won't allow it. He has four children with three different women and baby #5 is on the way with yet another one. He has moved her and her four or five kids into the home with him and my niece. She is getting lost in the shuffle and I hate it. I wish I lived a bit closer. She is an hour away so it is hard for us to get her very often. She and I chat on Google plus and she knows she can call or text me anytime. I only use Google to visit with her.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think Santa just stopped over. One minute the cupcake and milk (and carrots for the reindeer) were there and the next minute they were gone and some new gifts in different wrappin pape were under the tree!! WOW
    :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night CM! Enjoy the terrorists!

Hi Larry! I am getting ready to crash myself. Santa won't come if I don't get to bed soon...or so I have been told.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think Santa just stopped over. One minute the cupcake and milk (and carrots for the reindeer) were there and the next minute they were gone and some new gifts in different wrappin pape were under the tree!! WOW

That's amazing!!!
    Did you get a chance to see him?

I saw him a few days ago walking out of my neighbor's house. :D

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Hi TT! He's a sneaky dude...gotta watch those guys in red suits that fly around in sleighs.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So much for freedom 'merica!
    Now I feel like a terrorist since I cant see the damn movie. :noway:

While we do hope to see the release of The Interview across the globe, for the time being this is limited to the USA only. You can only purchase the movie with a US card, and can only stream it from a US IP address.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom