Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hey db.

Looking for some pictures between 11 and 40 years later. Not many pictures of me between 20-40 for some reason. Maybe because I had no life?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Age 11... I was an early bloomer. ;)

dsbikiniage11.jpg

Officially, I have no comment, but.....DAYUM!!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I had that look on my face till I was in my 40's. I was not a happy guy. I'm trying to make up for the lack of smiles. And thanks to INGO, I'm surpassing my quota!!!!!
    You're just not the mother ****in' people person that I am. Most aren't, it's ok, I'm special.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    In my late teens and early 20's I had hair past my shoulders and not an ounce of fat on my indestructible body. I also had barely an ounce of common sense and I have no idea how I survived. Somehow there are no pics of me from those crazy times.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    In my late teens and early 20's I had hair past my shoulders and not an ounce of fat on my indestructible body. I also had barely an ounce of common sense and I have no idea how I survived. Somehow there are no pics of me from those crazy times.

Sounds like me except it took my until my late 20's and my hair grew up, not down. :D Freaking bozo hair......

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You're just not the mother ****in' people person that I am. Most aren't, it's ok, I'm special.
    I'm much better. I'm not proud of that young man in that picture. At that point I was living on the bike. I had a very bad reputation that took me years to earn, now it will take me years to bury him.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm much better. I'm not proud of that young man in that picture. At that point I was living on the bike. I had a very bad reputation that took me years to earn, now it will take me years to bury him.

I know people who lived the life. Different colors, same life. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like, most of the time I'm glad I'm solo

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I know people who lived the life. Different colors, same life. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like, most of the time I'm glad I'm solo
    When your young, you always gotta prove that you belong. In my later years it was quite fun. Got to meet many people. Got to see a lot. I wouldn't change anything, It makes ya who ya are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom