Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Not sure I want to let it go right now. I built a 10.5" on a spikes lower. I just finished a 16" upper with a SS 1/9 barrel that will share that lower until I find/build another.
    The 24" has a dedicated lower and that completes the 5.56 AR's. Add the AR-10 and my safe freaking rocks.

What do you have???????

No wives will be considered.

Doh! :): I was just giving you a hard time.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    And it is a blast to drive! GF will drive it to work tomorrow...expecting her to get a ticket within a week...

challenger_zps4649f355.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My son in law and daughter don't have room for any kind of real safe in their tiny apartment so I got them a security cabinet for Christmas that will fit in a closet. Not the most secure thing in the world, but its better than what they have. Problem is the stupid thing wouldn't work to my satisfaction. The door would close and latch without forcing it. I had to replace the screws holding the door with some low profile screws that did not interfere, drill out some holes to allow the screws to recess and I had to persuade some metal into a better position. Its still not perfect but it works much better now. I think they will like it. :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yep, washer drain drains now, but the floor drain backs up a little.

In my last house (a very old one), the washer drained into a floor drain in the basement. It was slow too and they left the end of the washer drain pipe about 6 feet away from the floor drain. We had a 10 foot puddle on the basement floor every time we did laundry! I eventually replaced all the drain lines in that house and also ran a new one for the washer directly to the main drain line.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom