204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I am still lost

what did you do tt?

Mom. please tell me this is a joke?!

I'm sorry dear
    Yep wife will keep a close eye on it.

MRSG thismorning I was going to fire up the kurig for coffee and I knocked a glass off the counter. Then Lost my balance and stepped down on a large shard of glass before I could help it. It sliced me deap right where my big toe connects to my foot. Bled like a stuck pig

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

MRSG thismorning I was going to fire up the kurig for coffee and I knocked a glass off the counter. Then Lost my balance and stepped down on a large shard of glass before I could help it. It sliced me deap right where my big toe connects to my foot. Bled like a stuck pig

please watch that close. your diabetes is not your friend in cases like this, especially the foot.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She has to want change Mom. She must need the over control or not understanding she is a victim.

Interestingly, she did take the papers I had printed out about early signs of abuse, etc. with her. I told her I cannot make her choices for her. I see him isolating her more in the near future. She was going to spend all day here with us on Christmas. Now, it is down to a couple of hours in the morning.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    People do change. Its a rarity but it still happens. But just because one changes doesn't mean everything is all ****ing rosy

They have to want to change, and he has no desire to do anything but control her. I can't control her life so I guess I sit back and wait to catch her when she falls.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Holy ****. that sounds like something I would do (and have done) That's why I don't have any glassware in my house.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well, the boss came in today. I almost cried when I saw him. He is on oxygen 24/7 now. he is walking very slow and wore out the short distance from the front of the building to the office. Very soft spoken, like he has no umpphh to get anything out. He is supposed to come back to work on the 12 of January. I just don't see how that is going to happen

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    well, the boss came in today. I almost cried when I saw him. He is on oxygen 24/7 now. he is walking very slow and wore out the short distance from the front of the building to the office. Very soft spoken, like he has no umpphh to get anything out. He is supposed to come back to work on the 12 of January. I just don't see how that is going to happen

So sorry to hear this, Mrs. G.

The truck bumper idea sounds more fun, but this could be a nice toy for me to play with. Yep...that's what we will call it. A toy to play with. :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When you say nudge, is this a LT6 call out?

I had a brother in law that was a creep of unspeakable levels. I chased that ass hat for a long time. Right when I gave up I walked into a Hotel kitchen to work on the walk in and guess who was working there under an assumed name. He did not see me and I ducked into the office to speak with the chef. Chef called LE when I told him his real name and briefly what he did. LEO showed up and he was removed from the premises in cuffs. I did make sure he knew why.

See, I am not always a bully......:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom