Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Did you expect her to tell you if she was???

No. She used to get me gifts for Christmas/B-day but I have since convinced her not to do that because I'm not getting her anything. If we want something, we go get it. No need for gifts. We're going to Vegas for spring break so that is our "gift" to each other.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    No. She used to get me gifts for Christmas/B-day but I have since convinced her not to do that because I'm not getting her anything. If we want something, we go get it. No need for gifts. We're going to Vegas for spring break so that is our "gift" to each other.

Well, if she is not spending on you, tell her LT6 can always use more ammo....:):

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Well, if she is not spending on you, tell her LT6 can always use more ammo....:):

Lol. You'd probably have better luck with that than I would...she's still not all that sure about guns/ammo yet. I did manage to get 500 rnds in the house without her noticing though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pain...it is playing way too big of a role in my life right now. I have another appointment with the doc on Wednesday. Every major muscle in my body feels like a giant bruise. Every major joint in my body feels like I suddenly have a bad case of arthritis. Had to wear sneakers to work today because my ankles were too swollen to get my boots on.

Now that I'm done whining, how's everybody else doing?

Daamn it super......we are all falling apart.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I learned long ago to get my daughter to do my shopping for the spouse. She knows what is needed/wanted and so on. She does a super job and everything id wrapped and in place under the tree.
    Everyone needs to open a present on Christmas. Everyone.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I learned long ago to get my daughter to do my shopping for the spouse. She knows what is needed/wanted and so on. She does a super job and everything id wrapped and in place under the tree.

I'm lucky, my Wife is easy to buy for...:yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

It doesn't always work out that way. But if you are with someone it is a recipe for disaster not to buy her at least something.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    But then mine were always very self-centered. I bought her nice gifts on every occasion. We were married for 13 years before I got my first Christmas or Birthday gift. :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    beyond-hooters-9-restaurants-to-visit-for-the-wings-or-whatever_zps92de10d8.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom