That looks dangerous.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hey TT, I need your help! Somebody has to get my interest in a Bullpup turned up. I've looked at a couple, just don't know if I want to slap out that kind of money when I'm not sure I'll like it.
    Hey crbn!
    I'm not your guy then. I don't realy like bullpups. I think you should build a recce rifle or a mk12, or you could build a short .300 blackout. Or none of those . That's just what I'm into right now. Asking other crack addicts how to stop is not a good idea LOL

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I doubt there are cameras, but I did tell him to check with the school and see why there is not some sort of system for signing out their projects. I guess he is going to make another one, but he had a lot of work in that thing. He was pretty pissed when he realized it was gone but seems to be taking it in stride. I told him when he is rich and famous, it will be worth a million.
    I loved that piece! I would have bought it. Not saying he wanted to sell it I'm just meaning I liked it enough to buy it.
    i really hope there's some way to catch who did it but in reality probably not gonna happen. I would file a police report though. That way it puts some heat on whoever took it and maybe it scares them just enough to get rid of it. Hopefully not in the dumpster. But I would check the dumpster because maybe another artist was jealous and stole it out of spite.
    Its terrible. I really liked that piece. I wot be surprised when he becomes famous. It's just a matter if when

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I loved that piece! I would have bought it. Not saying he wanted to sell it I'm just meaning I liked it enough to buy it.
    i really hope there's some way to catch who did it but in reality probably not gonna happen. I would file a police report though. That way it puts some heat on whoever took it and maybe it scares them just enough to get rid of it. Hopefully not in the dumpster. But I would check the dumpster because maybe another artist was jealous and stole it out of spite.
    Its terrible. I really liked that piece. I wot be surprised when he becomes famous. It's just a matter if when

Thanks TT. I'm pretty impressed with his work, but I am maybe just a little biased. :cool:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Hey crbn!
    I'm not your guy then. I don't realy like bullpups. I think you should build a recce rifle or a mk12, or you could build a short .300 blackout. Or none of those . That's just what I'm into right now. Asking other crack addicts how to stop is not a good idea LOL

I'm not really feeling a recon rifle in 5.56, for precision I think you have a better starting point in a 308 or better. I'm thinking of a bullpup just to play around with, I'm not really feeling a Tavor, etc. Maybe an SKS & SGworks kit just for giggles.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey-ya-all

Have you ever had a favorite pair of scissors or nail trimmers that were always in the same spot that you left them in. Reliable, at the ready.
    Did they ever just disappear and no one knows anything about it.......:dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hey-ya-all

Have you ever had a favorite pair of scissors or nail trimmers that were always in the same spot that you left them in. Reliable, at the ready.
    Yes, that how I am with all of my stuff. I blame the wife, 'cause the dogs don't know how to use them. :laugh:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Hey-ya-all

happens all the time...worse yet is when the GF does laundry and suddenly your favorite underwear, the ones with the ventilation holes, comes up missing...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    happens all the time...worse yet is when the GF does laundry and suddenly your favorite underwear, the ones with the ventilation holes, comes up missing...

I have a few pairs of pink unders and socks now. The socks are Red Wings. They are stupid spendy but last for years. WTF am I to do with pink socks. I will brave the unders and pray I do not get in an accident.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom