mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pancakes and scrambled eggs for dinner..............:)

Turkey soup here. I'm glad I made it last night cause I sure don't feel like doing anything right now except taking some more Excedrin.

I guess they are ok for me... I was putting several things in the cart... By the time I ordered... Couple hours later. One was out of stock. (they had 17 Blue ray sets) Found another 5 bucks more. By that time another item went up 10 bucks... Then by order time the kindle fire went out of stock till Dec 23rd.

I got my son an electric wok. He asked if I would get him one for Christmas and they had one 41% off. I have a trial of Amazon prime right now so shipping was free and Ebates is doing 8% cash back so figured this was a good time to buy it. I was going to get my husband some new hand warmers since his Jon-E's are ancient and one needs a new burner that is no longer available anywhere that I can find them. I did see some on Ebay that I think were better deals than Amazon so may have to get them there. He likes them for coyote hunting. Of course, so far today he is just seeing deer. He is up to 11 so far I think. I scared a few of them when I went to get the mail.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    :drool: Kingsize gel-memory foam... 600 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets... plush down comforter topped with a cozy handmade quilt... I want my bed so badly right now!!!

Just over 4hrs left... :coffee:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom