Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Driving this morning was an experience. I parked next to a bridge on 38th st just to watch the crashes. Good times! 38th street drivers never disappoint.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Well gota go have a service call, SD sorry about misunderstandn thought Lorelie was a your cat but glad to here SHE isnt going to surgery. I used my daughters glow n the dark green nail polish on my front pin and glow in the dark yellow on my rear sight cut out. It works great and I took my time so its now too much of a eye sore. Gota go hgd all

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Driving this morning was an experience. I parked next to a bridge on 38th st just to watch the crashes. Good times! 38th street drivers never disappoint.
    East side. I don't think it matters which side though. The big bridges are pure ice. I have witnessed a dozen + crashes. It's better than the circus!:D
    i hope everyone stays safe.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Got the rail for the PTR and the dang screws won't fit. Rail came with 6-40 screws...makes sense, very common but the handguard from PTR is threaded 5-40. What soulless engineer would use an oddball 5-40 screw? All I have is 5-40 1 inch, I either have to cut some down or hit the hardware store.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got the rail for the PTR and the dang screws won't fit. Rail came with 6-40 screws...makes sense, very common but the handguard from PTR is threaded 5-40. What soulless engineer would use an oddball 5-40 screw? All I have is 5-40 1 inch, I either have to cut some down or hit the hardware store.

I usually end up buzzing them down. Run a nut up on there and use it to get the threads back straight.
    Of course you most likely already knew this.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom