Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Chez didn't finish the mag in my 9mm AR either. I brought 9 full 32 round mags and 200 more rounds of 9mm mostly for you chez to make up for the last shoot when I sold my other one. I thought you didn't like it maybe.

i personaly did not like the LMT trigger in it! That will be going bye bye and I will be putting a geissele in it. OR MAYBE I SHOULD PUT A TACCON IN IT LIKE KJQ HAS!!! Rocket fast!!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Lol, I wasn't able to bring as much ammo this time, so I didn't feel right about burning much of anyone else's!
    I brought plenty of full mags for it and plenty of ammo to fill them back up. Next time empty it and dig around for more. I share.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ooh I have Cheerwine :)

Jimi played left handed by default, usually with a RH guitar turned over, but he got some LH ones later on, which is what you see in the picture. As far as I know he could blow away just about anyone with the guitar strung left or right, playing left or right. The picture in the picture is his band, with himself holding that V.

Got myself an American Standard Strat when my wife died, not because my talent justifies it, but I'd had to sell my first one because of her. Then I promptly sawed the palm off the tip of my trigger finger and had to leave off for a few months while it healed. Never picked it back up. Got a used Peavey Predator cheep for noodling around, and kinda getting back into it. May sell that Strat.

I've got that left eye dominance bigtime, fortunately I'm very nearly perfectly ambidextrous, so I just fire wrong handed, no issue.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Chez didn't finish the mag in my 9mm AR either. I brought 9 full 32 round mags and 200 more rounds of 9mm mostly for you chez to make up for the last shoot when I sold my other one. I thought you didn't like it maybe.

i personaly did not like the LMT trigger in it! That will be going bye bye and I will be putting a geissele in it. OR MAYBE I SHOULD PUT A TACCON IN IT LIKE KJQ HAS!!! Rocket fast!!

Hell no man, I loved it! In fact, one of those will be my "attainable unicorn" that I can build in stages. Pistol, then SBR, then Supressed SBR!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ooh I have Cheerwine :)

Jimi played left handed by default, usually with a RH guitar turned over, but he got some LH ones later on, which is what you see in the picture. As far as I know he could blow away just about anyone with the guitar strung left or right, playing left or right. The picture in the picture is his band, with himself holding that V.

Got myself an American Standard Strat when my wife died, not because my talent justifies it, but I'd had to sell my first one because of her. Then I promptly sawed the palm off the tip of my trigger finger and had to leave off for a few months while it healed. Never picked it back up. Got a used Peavey Predator cheep for noodling around, and kinda getting back into it. May sell that Strat.

I've got that left eye dominance bigtime, fortunately I'm very nearly perfectly ambidextrous, so I just fire wrong handed, no issue.

My little brother was a lefty and played my guitars flipped and strings standard. He could wail the thing and had a different style/sound due to not reversing the strings.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I agree with chez

because I am not on the stamp I can't go out alone with it. So when I do... well if I was a guy, I'd have wood.

it is exciting
    Get it put on a trust with you both on it and bingo!
    Yeah it's another $200 to transfer it I think but then you can take it as also add anyone at anytime to borrow it too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom