Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I love Les Pauls, and I know that gold flake that the other one has is loved by some Les Paul guys, but I just don't care for it.

That half-stack would go nicely with my Strat as well!

There used to be a Gibson Les Paul (gold) and a Fender telecaster and a fender sunburst base in my closet. So long ago it was another life. Hell, It might have been another life....:dunno:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    There used to be a Gibson Les Paul (gold) and a Fender telecaster and a fender sunburst base in my closet. So long ago it was another life. Hell, It might have been another life....:dunno:

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to be a rock star, but I certainly still enjoy playing. I have several decent acoustics, but I'm down to just the Strat on electrics. It feels like time to change that!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I love Les Pauls, and I know that gold flake that the other one has is loved by some Les Paul guys, but I just don't care for it.

That half-stack would go nicely with my Strat as well!
    Can you play? I can play chords and green day and nirvana and bush songs. I've got a 1956 les Paul junior (sunburst) and a billy joe Armstrong les Paul rj signature model (black with tortoise shell). Love the p90 pickups!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not going to be a rock star, but I certainly still enjoy playing. I have several decent acoustics, but I'm down to just the Strat on electrics. It feels like time to change that!

I sold my Ovation so long ago. I have not played in many years. Life happened and I went racing.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Can you play? I can play chords and green day and nirvana and bush songs. I've got a 1956 les Paul junior (sunburst) and a billy joe Armstrong les Paul rj signature model (black with tortoise shell). Love the p90 pickups!!!

I am still at extremely decent guitar player for a 14 year old... Just like I was 20 years ago. :laugh:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I bought the Les Paul around 1970 and it was a mid 50's gold top. The guy I sold it to still has it in his family.
    I was a much better drummer than I was a guitarist. Jamb the snot out of a Bass.
    Wow!! Hell I'd just like to say I've owned one!! I can tell you what I ate for breakfast the day I got my 56! It's that special to me.
    i was born in the wrong decade man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom