Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Man this sounds awesome, I gotta get in on this. Maybe I'll have my cans by the next one :) This weekend was no good; I had some work to do around the house and the offspring is in TN. He would've been pissed off to miss it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Back from pizza and I think I am caught up on the events of the day. My new kitten is probably leaving tomorrow. I put a post on FB trying to find it a home and have a girl that wants it. She is a med student and promises to take it to the vet to be checked out, etc. Her friend found two a week ago and one got away. She seems to think this is the one that escaped. It is a few miles from where the other was found so I'm not convinced it is the one, but it looks exactly like the one she has in her pictures. If she will give it a good home, I am okay with not taking it in. The other cats are not thrilled with a kitten in their territory anyway and it is VERY clingy. I do not want another one in the house and she is going to make it a house cat.

It looks like you guys had a blast while I was playing with my new friend.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Man this sounds awesome, I gotta get in on this. Maybe I'll have my cans by the next one :) This weekend was no good; I had some work to do around the house and the offspring is in TN. He would've been pissed off to miss it.
    The entry fee is a brick of .22 per already member. :laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You are quite the good hearted soul for doing all that Mom!! :yesway: And yes, we had an awesome time!!

We went for a walk and this poor little thing was howling in the field across the road. I called and it came racing at me and right up my leg. It is spoiled rotten so was obviously someone's cat. I think it was dumped. It was hungry but not so hungry that it ate to the point of it's belly being all round and pooched out so I don't think it had been on its own for a week. I figured a couple of days maybe. It was hungry and thirsty...skinny so I wormed it. I was picking out names and then we got home and there was a message from this girl that wants it. It is in the man cave but the other cats aren't too thrilled. It should be okay until she comes to get it in the morning. I was going to take it straight to the humane society but my husband said to put it by the food dish....he's such a sucker too. I love him.

Yes I did, 5 pages of back reading is killing my eye's! Bunch of postwhore's!

It was really quiet here all day.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello mom45! Good deed you did!

Thanks. I was getting kind of attached but am glad to know he will have a good home. I don't really need another cat.

It sure looks like you guys had a great time. Nice to see GMan's daughter in those pictures...reminds me of when I was learning to shoot. I was probably about 12 when dad started taking me to the range with him on a regular basis.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom