mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a feeling it is going to be quiet in here today and noisy down south!

Mrs. G - Maybe your husband is just stressing over the job situation. Interviewing and applying for jobs can be nerve wracking.

Hubby is out coyote hunting again. So far, he has only seen deer. He heard a muzzleloader shoot and right after he texted to tell me this, I heard another shot. Pretty sure I know which neighbor it was so he and his son likely each got deer this morning.

All I have seen is cats.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I see Chez is all fired up and ready to go.

Neighbor is shooting a 22 now. Four shots. Hubby figures whatever he shot with the muzzleloader wasn't dead and he finished it off. Who knows. Pure speculation on his part, but the guy may not have made a clean shot.

Sunny here and supposed to warm up. Need to figure out something to do today. No need to bake anything since we still have pie. I don't know if I am cooking tonight or if we are going somewhere.

Headache seems better this morning so I hope it stays away.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm sleep-deprived. I'm working 3-11's, and Lorelei has to have eye drops every couple of hours. So I'm getting by on about 3-4 hrs of sleep a night. :faint: The good news is that she is not so sick now. The eye is looking a bit better. Bad news is she will be totally blind, but she's already getting around a bit on her own.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm sleep-deprived. I'm working 3-11's, and Lorelei has to have eye drops every couple of hours. So I'm getting by on about 3-4 hrs of sleep a night. :faint: The good news is that she is not so sick now. The eye is looking a bit better. Bad news is she will be totally blind, but she's already getting around a bit on her own.

I'm glad to hear she seems to be adjusting. Animals adapt to things pretty well so I imagine her other senses will guide her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom