GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Hey gman!

visited with my father today. He's not doing good at all. Almost died the other day and today I was very surprised how fast he's faded. I don't think it's gonna be long sadly. Trying to get things said and visit before that's no longer an option. The last couple years we reconnected after no relationship for many years

Sorry to hear this, TT. Prayers for him, you, and your family.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey gman!

visited with my father today. He's not doing good at all. Almost died the other day and today I was very surprised how fast he's faded. I don't think it's gonna be long sadly. Trying to get things said and visit before that's no longer an option. The last couple years we reconnected after no relationship for many years

You are all in our thoughts "TT"

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Their site always has too many pop ups. I have been tempted to email them to tell them how annoying it is but figured they wouldn't really care what I had to say. :laugh:

I have noticed a lot of pic hosting sites have a lot of popups lately. I think everyone is trying to make a couple bucks...

Someone just told me to get an add on called Addblock+ . It was supposed to be to block the commercials on youtube. But it looks like it helps with other popups also.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have noticed a lot of pic hosting sites have a lot of popups lately. I think everyone is trying to make a couple bucks...

Someone just told me to get an add on called Addblock+ . It was supposed to be to block the commercials on youtube. But it looks like it helps with other popups also.

That is how those "FREE" sites exist.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    It will evaporate.

It seems to be a decent lube, But it does not last long. It also does not have any longevity.

I remember hearing years ago guys were spraying it on there head to promote hair growth. It baffled the doctors because it did work... Then the docs found out it was not the WD-40... It was the massaging it into the scalp that increased blood flow, that made the hair grow. Now you know the rest of the story.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    That is how those "FREE" sites exist.

I can see that but it has really jumped lately... Even like you guys mentioned WSBT was having popups... With the blocker I did not have a problem. Really don't see WSBT needing to make a couple bucks... But who knows... Good way to **** of their readers.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hey gman!

Sorry to here this. Glad you've been able to reconnect though. Make as many good memories as you can, while you can.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hey gman!

Sorry to hear that TT.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It's been a whirlwind couple of days. The family is great. Part of the plan fell through and now I have to work tomorrow. No big deal. I still get one more evening with them before they go. It's been great so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom