• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I saw what you horses have to go through on the animal planet network and let me just say if someone was elbow deep in my ass I'd need a drink too!

I wish it was that simple. Some jackass managed to flip his car right outside my back door tonight. I don't know if there was alcohol involved or falling asleep at the wheel or texting while driving or what but it was insane. I didn't see anything but I heard it (had the back door propped open). It sounded pretty brutal

1794534_1471300863149750_5618282358980242708_n.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    See, I would put the butt plug in the mailbox and then take a picture of his face when he pulls it out instead of the key. :laugh:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I wish it was that simple. Some jackass managed to flip his car right outside my back door tonight. I don't know if there was alcohol involved or falling asleep at the wheel or texting while driving or what but it was insane. I didn't see anything but I heard it (had the back door propped open). It sounded pretty brutal

Yikes, was everybody okay?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Looks brutal too! Did he smell of alcohol?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yikes, was everybody okay?

Only one person in the car. He ended up in the passenger seat. He apparently lost control for whatever reason and hit the culvert at the back of my store. He was awake but very disoriented. There was a fire somewhere in the engine bay but with the help of my crew and one of my fire extinguishers we put it out. I had the door open for dough prepping purposes since my freezer is actually outside the store. When I first heard it I thought something was collapsing...the roof next door or something. It wasn't just one crash. It seemed to last forever. I hope he'll be ok but damn.

Oh and there are random pieces of his car EVERYWHERE back there

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Looks brutal too! Did he smell of alcohol?

No but the smell of the airbags deploying was overpowering everything. He very well could have been drunk. I have no idea.

If he WAS drunk that makes me feel a little better about the fact that I drink all pathetically on my couch. At least :poop: like this won't happen to me!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Only one person in the car. He ended up in the passenger seat. He apparently lost control for whatever reason and hit the culvert at the back of my store. He was awake but very disoriented. There was a fire somewhere in the engine bay but with the help of my crew and one of my fire extinguishers we put it out. I had the door open for dough prepping purposes since my freezer is actually outside the store. When I first heard it I thought something was collapsing...the roof next door or something. It wasn't just one crash. It seemed to last forever. I hope he'll be ok but damn.

Oh and there are random pieces of his car EVERYWHERE back there
    You should have left him SD1's number. He's going to need an anal bleaching. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom