Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    That's essentially what the VA told my dad. Uh, sorry about the misdiagnosis. Um, we'll do everything we can.

I had a coworker that was misdiagnosed by the VA. They thought the reason he was getting sick was some of his med reacting, turns out he had a tumor in his throat. He was a good man. Ordinance tech in the air force, during Vietnam.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hello all. Interesting conversations in here tonight. :n00b:

Maybe I can lighten the mood a bit. It's not often I get a great laugh on a Monday so I'm gonna share this one. My wife was working on dinner. Like I often do, I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. While I was still in that position, my son tried to sneak up behind us and scare us. Not only did he fail to startle us, he got startled himself. He couldn't see it until he walked past us, but his Dad had his hand inside his Mom's shirt copping a feel. The look on his face was priceless. (For those that may not know, my son is 20 so we didn't scar a child)

:laugh::lmfao::laugh::lmfao:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Hello all. Interesting conversations in here tonight. :n00b:

Maybe I can lighten the mood a bit. It's not often I get a great laugh on a Monday so I'm gonna share this one. My wife was working on dinner. Like I often do, I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. While I was still in that position, my son tried to sneak up behind us and scare us. Not only did he fail to startle us, he got startled himself. He couldn't see it until he walked past us, but his Dad had his hand inside his Mom's shirt copping a feel. The look on his face was priceless. (For those that may not know, my son is 20 so we didn't scar a child)

:laugh::lmfao::laugh::lmfao:

:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom