mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning zoom by. Need to go do some sweeping of floors. Got laundry done yesterday but no cleaning. Cat fuzzies require sweeping

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just work today and overtime tomorrow. Date night thursday with the gf.

Morning TT. Didn't know you were still around.
    Well have fun bnb!!! Date nights are good. Wife and I always had a date night and now that the baby can go to grandma and grandpas we need to start it up again. Gotta keep it fresh!

good morning lady snap! I'm always here sometimes I just don't have much time to post so I just lurk. Babies take a lot of time :):

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Well have fun bnb!!! Date nights are good. Wife and I always had a date night and now that the baby can go to grandma and grandpas we need to start it up again. Gotta keep it fresh!

good morning lady snap! I'm always here sometimes I just don't have much time to post so I just lurk. Babies take a lot of time :):

Yep. Absolutely. Not sure where we're going yet, but either way I'll have fun.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Decided to have a piece of apple pie with the rest of my coffee first...then sweeping. Neighbor lady and I are making pies tomorrow for the freezer and again on Friday for her great-granddaughter's first birthday party.

Pie season is officially in!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom.

Think I'll make some bacon and eggs. Low-carbing is a tough job, but somebody has to do it.

I can't wait for my pig to be done so I can have fresh bacon! We are completely out right now. I almost forgot to have them smoke the hocks. Called yesterday and they said it was not too late to add it to my order. Love using the hocks in beans!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I can't wait for my pig to be done so I can have fresh bacon! We are completely out right now. I almost forgot to have them smoke the hocks. Called yesterday and they said it was not too late to add it to my order. Love using the hocks in beans!

I used to use the hocks, but I made ham and beans last week with a nice ham steak and it worked out nice. I didn't know if it would be smoky enough, but it had a good flavor.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I used to use the hocks, but I made ham and beans last week with a nice ham steak and it worked out nice. I didn't know if it would be smoky enough, but it had a good flavor.

I always save the ham bone and make soup or beans with those too. If I don't plan to make it right away, I just put it in the freezer until I am ready. I do the same with chicken or turkey carcasses after roasting them...freeze and make soup later. I love soup in the winter!

Better go do my cleaning now. I just posted an update to my original thread regarding the neighbor's conviction so I will be interested to see what kind of responses get posted there. I wish the second guy's charges were settled too, but I understand the legal process is not fast so we will wait.

BBS

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Apparently, we are now doing chimney cleaning instead of floor sweeping...glad I wasn't started yet since he is making so much dust in here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom