• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ouch, that would suck. How did you get by?

Like this

1185120_10203619052495827_1761698124_n.jpg

I seriously brought in a non employee to delivers pizzas for me. He ran under my boss's numbers all night. And the craziest thing is that my boss OKed it. We were the only two delivering....on a Saturday. Until 10 anyway. Then he had to go to work

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm really really glad now that I got that transmission fixed! I wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise. And she held up just fine. I guess I don't have to be paranoid about it breaking if I drive too far. Took it about 85 miles tonight with no issues

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm really really glad now that I got that transmission fixed! I wouldn't have been able to do it otherwise. And she held up just fine. I guess I don't have to be paranoid about it breaking if I drive too far. Took it about 85 miles tonight with no issues
    That's sweet. Operational test: SAT!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You do what ya gotta do. Doesn't hurt that he got a little extra coin, I'm sure.

Yeah he ended up making about $50 I think. We didn't see each other a lot. It was in and out all night for us both. Then my boss asked me "is that your husband or something? Or your son?" I gave him the most awful death glare for that.....f*** you, James. F*** you

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah he ended up making about $50 I think. We didn't see each other a lot. It was in and out all night for us both. Then my boss asked me "is that your husband or something? Or your son?" I gave him the most awful death glare for that.....f*** you, James. F*** you
    :laugh: He better watch out or he'll get the serrated spoon treatment.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh and I also found out that apparently if you're a driver at PH you better drive something other than a Riviera. Recently we changed our computer system and now my computer makes every driver put in what kind of car they drive so they can be reimbursed for mileage. There's no Riviera under the list for Buicks. :n00b:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh and I also found out that apparently if you're a driver at PH you better drive something other than a Riviera. Recently we changed our computer system and now my computer makes every driver put in what kind of car they drive so they can be reimbursed for mileage. There's no Riviera under the list for Buicks. :n00b:
    That's because anyone who drives a Riviera is way too cool to be delivering pizzas. Everyone knows that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom