Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nice SUPRTEK!! That's pretty funny. Good thing he stayed like a good dog.
    congrats MrsG on the knife score
    cm is a saint ... What's new?! :):
    kjq funded a Mercedes worth if parts and didn't even get rid Of his wife like CM did :lmfao:
    jd is gonna start hearing his smoke detectors go off in a minute.
    Oh and kjq is a deaf mother ****er

ok I'm caught up :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nice SUPRTEK!! That's pretty funny. Good thing he stayed like a good dog.
    congrats MrsG on the knife score
    cm is a saint ... What's new?! :):
    kjq funded a Mercedes worth if parts and didn't even get rid Of his wife like CM did :lmfao:
    jd is gonna start hearing his smoke detectors go off in a minute.
    Oh and kjq is a deaf mother ****er

ok I'm caught up :):

Are you wearing pants...................:)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    completely forgot this until now

a Sheriffs Deputy came in this afternoon to get snacks and stuff. He for some reason had pulled his knife out of his pocket and I told him it looked nice. Asked if I could pick it up. Told him I liked it and he handed it to me and told me Merry Early Christmas. Told him I couldn't but he picked his stuff up and walked out without it. pretty cool

I'm betting a certain deputy is getting some good deals on some snacks and stuff in the future! :rockwoot:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I am resisting getting into good knives. I have enough addictions.
    For now I am too! I really want a BUSSE fighting knife or a swamp rat. But I can't shell out that much dough for a blade I'll never use.
    im more into tomahawks! Got some pretty cool ones. I love the fighting history of them all the way to them being carried into combat today by special operations troops and others.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I want one, but I lose them too easy. I'll stick with my $20 S&W or Schrades.

I have a couple decent blades but nothing expensive for EDC. There are plenty of great choices out there for 50 bucks or less that do the EDC job just fine. I see an EDC as something that is likely to eventually get lost or damaged. That's why I don't want to invest a lot.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just paid for round trip airfair and put spending money back so the wife can have a 5 day vaca in Tampa with friends.....with out me. No pants for 5 straight days.....:woot:

Very nice...and you do mean it will be you going without pants and not her, correct? :laugh:

Hubby keeps telling me I can travel anywhere I want and I may take a trip out to Oregon at some point to visit my brother and his wife. I have never been to their house and would like to go at some point. Hubby does not like to travel. I am okay with it but not a big fan of flying.

Funny cantankerous neighborhood visitors... A neighbor of mine a few houses away had some visitors over for a cookout. Good for him, those can be fun. However, one of his visitors was in his front yard after obviously starting on the booze long before he arrived. He was being very loud and profane to the point I could hear it in my own living room (the weather is nice so doors and windows are open). I walked outside to take a look and noticed I wasn't the only one doing so. I looked in the direction of the offender and shook my head. I then heard the inevitable "WTF are YOU looking at?!". I simply shrugged and turned back towards my door. Then I heard "A**HOLE!!". So I turned back and said "YEP! That's what I'm looking at!". The other neighbors looking on AND the people standing with the offender all started laughing. I just continued back inside my house. Epic. I haven't heard a peep since.

This sounds like one of the friends we hang around when we do the fires. She and her husband are drinking more and more all the time. He is a "recovered" alcoholic who started drinking again last year after years of being sober. I'm not sure who has a bigger problem with drinking...her or him. She can be very obnoxious. Told hubby I think we need to distance ourselves from that group as I see potential issues in the near future with neighbors calling in noise complaints, etc. I don't drive when I have had much to drink, but she and her husband think nothing of it. He is a truck driver so a DUI would not be good at all on his CDL. I think hubby is finally in agreement that we can have fun without being around them. When we go to the legion, I can see everyone there just waiting for her to leave.

completely forgot this until now

a Sheriffs Deputy came in this afternoon to get snacks and stuff. He for some reason had pulled his knife out of his pocket and I told him it looked nice. Asked if I could pick it up. Told him I liked it and he handed it to me and told me Merry Early Christmas. Told him I couldn't but he picked his stuff up and walked out without it. pretty cool

Very cool, Mrs. G!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom