Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    This whole thing seems very stupid and preventable to me. A bad mark on other gun owners. Hopefully no innocent people die from these guns being used on them. I've hear it was a lot bigger toys than just Uzis that were stolen. This is a ****ed up situation and at some point I think the sot should maybe lose their license. I don't know if that's the case here but it's not good.

Yep, I don't know the whole story, but I have agree that is sounds stupid & preventable. Hope they didn't get the MG42. I fired that at NFA Day and it was awesome!!!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :nono: You know how pets are always hungry? This little device makes them feel full all day long. :laugh:

Hmmm....I've been trying to lose a few pounds.
    hmmm.gif

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hi Snap, Churchmouse, BirdsAway, SEIndSam!

Half-day off work today! (Waiting for the delivery men to bring my new memory foam bed)

BA...do you have a P-08 in your collection by any chance? Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, hi TriggerTime!
    Hey Paul! Memory foam pillows work well for me! You'll have to let is know how you like the bed.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hmmm....I've been trying to lose a few pounds.
    hmmm.gif
    Yeah me too. The doctor and my wife keep saying I am and keep up the good work but I gotta be honest with you,, I personaly haven't noticed a loss on my part and it's just bugging me . My whole life I was in shape and athletic and after my back got to the point where I couldn't excercise anymore and I was officially retired I started gajnjng weight. Losing weight is the hardest thing I've ever tried to do in my life

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah me too. The doctor and my wife keep saying I am and keep up the good work but I gotta be honest with you,, I personaly haven't noticed a loss on my part and it's just bugging me . My whole life I was in shape and athletic and after my back got to the point where I couldn't excercise anymore and I was officially retired I started gajnjng weight. Losing weight is the hardest thing I've ever tried to do in my life

It is hard. I could lose over a hundred pounds, but I'd settle for 50-60. I have lost about 12-13 in the past few weeks,, so I'm really trying to keep it up.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep, I don't know the whole story, but I have agree that is sounds stupid & preventable. Hope they didn't get the MG42. I fired that at NFA Day and it was awesome!!!
    Someone just posted a list out out by te police. I didn't see the mg42 on there but they got a damn SAW!!! And 2 AK's which pains me. He showed me a polish milled ak (I believe) shortly after he got it. They probably got that one. I hate thieves but I hate negligence too. Too early to be sure of things but I'm sure we will learn the details. I don't know what the success rate of retrieving stolen machine guns is but I'd bet it's not good. This sounds like a professional job. This is one reason I don't post everything on the internet and I don't use facebook. I don't tell the internet when I'll be gone Ect. No we shouldn't have to operate like that but there's lots of bad people out there who wanna make it on the backs of hard working people and to do that they rip us off! Opsec and famsec

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It is hard. I could lose over a hundred pounds, but I'd settle for 50-60. I have lost about 12-13 in the past few weeks,, so I'm really trying to keep it up.
    That's really great!! Keep up the hard work! Maybe we can help push each other? I'm the same as you, 50-60 and I'd be happy. I know I'd feel better too. Also I've heard it's harder for women to lose weight than men because of the body makeup. Seems like everything is harder for you gals.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That's really great!! Keep up the hard work! Maybe we can help push each other? I'm the same as you, 50-60 and I'd be happy. I know I'd feel better too. Also I've heard it's harder for women to lose weight than men because of the body makeup. Seems like everything is harder for you gals.

Not everything...:naughty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom