Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well it was cold thismorning. I don't mind the cooler fall weather. Just dislike the winter weather.

Yep, same here. On the bright side, I am no longer working for the company in Green Bay (changed jobs last Feb), so I no longer have to go to Green Bay in the winter.

Winter sucks here, winter REALLY sucks there.....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Been busy this morning. Aside from the work stuff I managed to order parts for an upgrade on one of my guns and I also ordered a fully customized new gun from the custom shop. That makes this an awesome day. Now I need to figure out how in the world I am going to be able to wait five weeks for it to show up.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Been busy this morning. Aside from the work stuff I managed to order parts for an upgrade on one of my guns and I also ordered a fully customized new gun from the custom shop. That makes this an awesome day. Now I need to figure out how in the world I am going to be able to wait five weeks for it to show up.

5 weeks is pretty good for a custom gun.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    5 weeks is pretty good for a custom gun.

This is a one man business and he is so good the word has gotten around. Now he is swamped with business. I have been a steady customer of his for a few years and he was really apologetic about the wait time. It didn't used to be that long. But he certainly deserves the success. This guy is a really phenomenal gunsmith and just a really good guy.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    This is a one man business and he is so good the word has gotten around. Now he is swamped with business. I have been a steady customer of his for a few years and he was really apologetic about the wait time. It didn't used to be that long. But he certainly deserves the success. This guy is a really phenomenal gunsmith and just a really good guy.

:yesway: Another CZ??

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Can't wait to see pics when you get it!!

yea Sam a while back I had a company offer me a general store manager possition (great pay) but it was up in Minnesota (St. Cloud to be exact). We were in Hawaii when it was offered to me and my wife and I firmly turned it down. It was a great opportunity at the time and we could have used the $$ but I haven't regretted it for one damn minute!!!! Ended up contracting overseas and paying for our house so I the end everything happens for a reason!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Can't wait to see pics when you get it!!

yea Sam a while back I had a company offer me a general store manager possition (great pay) but it was up in Minnesota (St. Cloud to be exact). We were in Hawaii when it was offered to me and my wife and I firmly turned it down. It was a great opportunity at the time and we could have used the $$ but I haven't regretted it for one damn minute!!!! Ended up contracting overseas and paying for our house so I the end everything happens for a reason!!

Yep. But I would still move to Wisc or Minn before ether Kalifornia or the NE.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep. But I would still move to Wisc or Minn before ether Kalifornia or the NE.
    Very very true!!! I've had several very good offers for PSD work in comifornia for the "stars" and I turned it down so fast each time it would make your head spin. Of coarse a $100k a year job there would equal maybe $50k here. Also in that line of work you can kiss your family life goodbye as long as you do it. At least with doing it overseas I knew for how long i was gonna do it. Yeah it sucked being away and I missed a lot but it set us up for a good future and my wife fully supported me. No way would she want us to go to comifornia!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Kilt it.

tilted-kilt-24_zps641436e6.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    :shady:

It's pretty much the same as hooters, except when I went to the one downtown there were guys behind the bar too...I was NOT impressed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom