• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Excellent, just finished breakfast with my mom. How are things going for you?
    Breakfast with mom!! Your a lucky man BA. Haven't had that pleasure in over 13 years. I'm just relaxing a bit. Going to Cleveland on Monday. I actually have a job interview Tuesday morning. Yup, that's right I said job interview. Figured it couldn't hurt to hear what they'll offer me. If I don't like it I'll just stay happily retired!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Breakfast with mom!! Your a lucky man BA. Haven't had that pleasure in over 13 years. I'm just relaxing a bit. Going to Cleveland on Monday. I actually have a job interview Tuesday morning. Yup, that's right I said job interview. Figured it couldn't hurt to hear what they'll offer me. If I don't like it I'll just stay happily retired!!

But you are just getting into the retirement mode...how will you have time to be a world traveler if you take a job? LOL

Good morning everyone! So sorry to hear about the dog situation Mrs. G. Everybody I know down that way already has dogs. I could check with my sister though to see if she knows of anyone who might be able to take her. She has several dogs and takes them to the library, schools and hospitals as therapy dogs. She works with the humane society in Danville I think to help find homes for them.

Cats are not happy this morning...40 degrees and windy and Mattie Lou was screaming at the door to be let in. She had snowflakes on her back!! Poor thing...she must have thought she was going to melt or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom