Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My 3 year old great niece...
    Her, "You know what I find interesting Uncle bobo"
    Me, "what's that?"
    Her, "I like ice cream and swings"

That's her subtle but not so subtle way of telling you that she wants to go to the park and wants ice cream. :D

Kids are awesome like that. My 4 year old told me the other day that she couldn't take a bath because "it's too difficult". And just a couple nights ago we had a conversation about police after we saw someone pulled over on the road. She was scared that police would take her to jail so I told her that police help people who are good. She asked if they help princesses too. I made the mistake of saying "Yes, they help everyone". She then had to list every animal she could think of that police help. After she got done (5 minutes later) her 2 year old sister popped up after a bit of silence and said "and donkeys!!!!"

It was a hilarious car ride home from work

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Kids are awesome like that. My 4 year old told me the other day that she couldn't take a bath because "it's too difficult". And just a couple nights ago we had a conversation about police after we saw someone pulled over on the road. She was scared that police would take her to jail so I told her that police help people who are good. She asked if they help princesses too. I made the mistake of saying "Yes, they help everyone". She then had to list every animal she could think of that police help. After she got done (5 minutes later) her 2 year old sister popped up after a bit of silence and said "and donkeys!!!!"

It was a hilarious car ride home from work

:D Priceless!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom