Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    alright folks

I have a Basset Hound we have to get rid of.

She is 3 years old, not fixed. I have original papers but never sent them in for registration.

She is wanting to be dominate dog and is fighting with the other female dog, who is in the doggy hospital tonight for surgery to have drain tubes put in her long floppy ears. She is real good most of the time, just with Maggie now and then is when we have problems.

Do you guys know of anyone looking for a Basset Hound? She is a HOUSE DOG and owner MUST have a fenced yard and I will be worse than the Humane Society on screening. No other dogs would be the perfect home
    I am not asking anything for her except a good home
    Sorry. I wish I could help you out but we have a female dominant beagle and a big wimp of a german shephard/beagle mix for the boy. They would definitely not get along.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    alright folks

I have a Basset Hound we have to get rid of.

She is 3 years old, not fixed. I have original papers but never sent them in for registration.

She is wanting to be dominate dog and is fighting with the other female dog, who is in the doggy hospital tonight for surgery to have drain tubes put in her long floppy ears. She is real good most of the time, just with Maggie now and then is when we have problems.

Do you guys know of anyone looking for a Basset Hound? She is a HOUSE DOG and owner MUST have a fenced yard and I will be worse than the Humane Society on screening. No other dogs would be the perfect home
    I am not asking anything for her except a good home

I'm not in a position to provide what this fine animal needs but I can say that I've met this dog personally and she is everything Mrs. G says she is and more. Beautiful dog with a great friendly disposition that I believe could get along with just about anyone. All dogs have their moments but she's just about as sweet as any dog could be.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    No dogs here. I will keep an eye open for you though.
    Will she hunt????
    never trained her to
    Is she good with kids?
    wonderful with kids. She is a good dog other than fighting with Maggie. Surgery today is the result of one of said fights. Vet said this will never end between them so one has to go. Maggie has been here longer.
    Last resort, I will have to put her down. Not trying to guilt anyone into taking her. This will be a very last option and will be some time before we get to that

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I've been married 4 years today. My wife is probably on Facebook trying to give me away like a Bassett Hound. What the hell hell?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    For some reason my internet is working good. I texted my man at AT$T and he said he hadn't done anything to it.

On a semi related note, I have been without internet at work for 2 days now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom