• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    every time you start posting stories and pictures, I start getting the itch to travel over seas.

Hubby better get a job soon or I am gonna start looking for a sugar daddy

I got pretty excited myself!
    I just wanted to stop there for 2 minute to snap that one pic and then spend an hour looking around with vegetation to waist level ... and finally found the door.
    I felt like Indiana Jones. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    That didn't help. but right click did get me Graphic Options.
    Rotation was one of the options, somehow the 90 degree was selected. Unclicked it and all is good. Don't know how the Cat walking across the keyboard did that???

I'm guessing there is a keyboard short cut. I've learned more about keyboard shortcuts from cats than reading help sections. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I got pretty excited myself!
    I just wanted to stop there for 2 minute to snap that one pic and then spend an hour looking around with vegetation to waist level ... and finally found the door.
    I felt like Indiana Jones. :D
    :D That's what I'd do except I'd probably still be there!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm guessing there is a keyboard short cut. I've learned more about keyboard shortcuts from cats than reading help sections. :D

I learned about "sticky keys"

I still don't know what they do or how I got them turned off, but the cat would always get them turned on

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I need to get to France before I am to old to rummage around like Sylvain

I had to do some climbing to go there.I actually climbed on top of the roof of the bunker coming from the cliff side.I only discovered some stairs behind it once I was on the roof. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :D That's what I'd do except I'd probably still be there!

I was worried I would get lost.At first I found one room, then two and I thought it was it.Then I found a hallway with doors on both sides and more rooms and such.

What's gasoline costing over there now Sylvain? Getting any cheaper?

Not sure as of right now.Probably super expensive compared to what you guys pay.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How's your son doing, MrsG?

the rash is slowly disappearing, he's still pretty itchy. throat is better. He is going to school today since tomorrow is the last day before a week (maybe 2, I don't know) off for fall break.

I'm such a horrible mom... telling my kid to suck it up when he has strep to the point it shows on his body... :facepalm:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    the rash is slowly disappearing, he's still pretty itchy. throat is better. He is going to school today since tomorrow is the last day before a week (maybe 2, I don't know) off for fall break.

I'm such a horrible mom... telling my kid to suck it up when he has strep to the point it shows on his body... :facepalm:

Don't beat yourself up. It usually comes on pretty quick and severe. (At least that's my personal experience.)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I missed that he was sick. I'm glad he's doing better. You're not a horrible mom. If you can't feel it yourself, it's hard to tell sometimes.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Don't beat yourself up. It usually comes on pretty quick and severe. (At least that's my personal experience.)

I missed that he was sick. I'm glad he's doing better. You're not a horrible mom. If you can't feel it yourself, it's hard to tell sometimes.

he complained mid last week of a sore throat. we didn't take him serious.

We thought over the weekend he had been eaten alive by fleas or (God forbid) bedbugs. since the home he stayed at has had both and he said he felt he was being eaten alive.
    he came home from his friends COVERED in red spots from head to toe, Scarlatina. Still had the sore throat, strep.
    I know I shouldn't beat myself up, it's not so easy though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom