• Status
    Not open for further replies.

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    Today is the day. I am taking Lucky to the vet for his final visit...leaving in an hour. Took me an hour to find him outside, but I do believe we are making the right choice to do this now. He was in the loft in a box where it is very hot and he felt cool to the touch when I picked him up. Pretty sure he wouldn't last much longer anyway, but I just can't watch him wither away any further.

Hubby was out with my daughter all day for a motorcycle ride and is on his way home now. Pretty sure when he sees the carrier on the truck, he will know today is the day. We discussed making an appointment this morning before I left, but we did not have a chance to talk after I did it as he was out on the bike.
    Sorry to hear. It's never easy, but thank you for having the strength and respect for your pet to do what is in the best interest of your pet and not necessarily in your best interest!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Today is the day. I am taking Lucky to the vet for his final visit...leaving in an hour. Took me an hour to find him outside, but I do believe we are making the right choice to do this now. He was in the loft in a box where it is very hot and he felt cool to the touch when I picked him up. Pretty sure he wouldn't last much longer anyway, but I just can't watch him wither away any further.

Hubby was out with my daughter all day for a motorcycle ride and is on his way home now. Pretty sure when he sees the carrier on the truck, he will know today is the day. We discussed making an appointment this morning before I left, but we did not have a chance to talk after I did it as he was out on the bike.

Oh, Mom. I'm so sorry, but I know it's what needs to be done. :(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Washed the truck/van and the daughters front porch. Now the beer in the fridge is looking pretty good.....:)

Just got shipping notification from brownells on my AR parts. Monday has been good so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom