Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks. Does that case look familar? :):

It holds my AR and this one pretty tight with the scope on. Might have to run a second case as I'm toying with the idea of a new 12 gauge.
    Ha yep! I wonder if you could stand them up in there and fit more? Instead of laying them down. I need a ****ing crate to put afew in. I'm so tired of single cases. I'll just wheel them on a dolly

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Ha yep! I wonder if you could stand them up in there and fit more? Instead of laying them down. I need a ****ing crate to put afew in. I'm so tired of single cases. I'll just wheel them on a dolly

I thought about that, but they want as much for the foam I'd need for that as I'd pay for a new pelican case. Can't find a good source of closed cell foam inexpensive.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That sounds nice, I was looking at a Saiga, but they all want crazy $$ for them now.
    Yeah if you find a vepr for under a grand buy it.
    before the ban I wouldn't have paid more than $750 for a converted saiga. Now they're probably about the same as the molot vepr.
    the vepr12 comes already converted and eats any ammo straight out of the box!! No tweaking like with the saigas. Also the workmanship is miles better on the vepr in my opinion and others who've reviewed them. I still want a saiga one day.
    if we get sbr's legal in Indiana I'm chopping my vepr to just in front of the handguard like they are in russian military and police. It will be a mean mother then!

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yeah if you find a vepr for under a grand buy it.
    before the ban I wouldn't have paid more than $750 for a converted saiga. Now they're probably about the same as the molot vepr.
    the vepr12 comes already converted and eats any ammo straight out of the box!! No tweaking like with the saigas. Also the workmanship is miles better on the vepr in my opinion and others who've reviewed them. I still want a saiga one day.
    if we get sbr's legal in Indiana I'm chopping my vepr to just in front of the handguard like they are in russian military and police. It will be a mean mother then!

I was reading that about the saigas, I wouldn't mind toying with one myself to get it acting right. Gonna go look at Church's 870. Looks to be exactly what I want.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Damn!!! You'd still be coming out ahead though considering how nice of a case that is
    True, I don't mind leaving the case like I have it setup now and running a second case. Right now the case weighs about 75lbs, if I added 2 more rifles it would push 100lbs quickly.
    Crbn, check with upolstry shops. They will often give you usable scraps.
    I have a buddy who worked at one, he told me to check with his former boss. Just haven't gotten around to it. Thanks for the reminder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom