Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Have any big plans for the weekend?

Teaching my Ivy Tech class this morning and then working in the ER from 7-11. Nothing tomorrow unless I decide to go to the gun show in Valparaiso. But I really don't need to go and get in more trouble... I already ordered a gun, a holster, and ammo online this week. Oh, and I need to mow sometime this weekend.

How about you?

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Teaching my Ivy Tech class this morning and then working in the ER from 7-11. Nothing tomorrow unless I decide to go to the gun show in Valparaiso. But I really don't need to go and get in more trouble... I already ordered a gun, a holster, and ammo online this week.

How about you?

Not really, my big plans happened last night (FNS). I may have to click order on a holster and some mags for my Kimber.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hiw much does INGO make from advertising? What input have advertisers given concerning content? It has nothing to do with advertisers, but creating a place where a few outspoken individuals have the ability to speak for all through ignorance, fear, and feeling they have the right to be mean. I wish things could be different, but like with anything, the few mess up things for the many, especially the few who desire that everyone know how smart they are.

Not saying this is a huge money maker at all. The revenue has to be in place or the site shuts down.. If it is not a civil place to be then there are fewer advertisers and the sight does not run as well. Not knocking just a statement of the facts that this stuff ain't free. It has a cost.
    I have stated many times in those threads that there are a few butt heads that cause all of this for everyone else. It is that way in the real world as well. Many of the rules and regulations we are subjected to is due to the actions of a handful of self absorbed/important idiots.
    I like this site. I have made some good friends and met some of the best people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom