• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    yeah you had it at that shoot. which is odd I didn't remember it. red dot?

It had a red-dot at FNS... Wait a minute, I just realized I was shooting that damn 10/22 THE FIRST TIME YOU MET ME!!! at FNS!

I shoot it primarily with irons now. I think I'm gonna put tech-sights on it and make it a dedicated Appleseed rifle.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Lol that wouldn't be bad!
    i was gonna bring it to the shoot but I don't think it would have made it up the hill very well
    Plus I was feeling pretty good that day!!
    probably need a highlift kit with knobbies for that hill! even the capable people want a ski lift for it.
    I have walked that hill more times than I care to remember.... half the time liquored up and you get an instant hangover when you reach the top

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    It had a red-dot at FNS... Wait a minute, I just realized I was shooting that damn 10/22 THE FIRST TIME YOU MET ME!!! at FNS!

I shoot it primarily with irons now. I think I'm gonna put tech-sights on it and make it a dedicated Appleseed gun.
    lol yeah, thats what I just realized. thats why i asked the red dot, cuz I remembered it, and we spoke of it... a somehwat cheap bsa or something as I recall. I got one for my sons ruger, hut have since swapped it out for tech sights when i changed mine over to a vortex scope.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    probably need a highlift kit with knobbies for that hill! even the capable people want a ski lift for it.
    I have walked that hill more times than I care to remember.... half the time liquored up and you get an instant hangover when you reach the top

That sounds very unpleasant.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    lol yeah, thats what I just realized. thats why i asked the red dot, cuz I remembered it, and we spoke of it... a somehwat cheap bsa or something as I recall. I got one for my sons ruger, hut have since swapped it out for tech sights when i changed mine over to a vortex scope.
    It was actually a Bushnell Holosight. They were made under license by Eotech but didn't have the armor shroud that Eotechs do. It was a pretty decent optic.

opplanet-bushnell-holosight-enlarge.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom