Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Speak up woman.....can't hear a word you are saying.....:):

I hate the fact that I had to sell my 686 when money was tight. I got a nice (I hope) 1964-65 Smith model 28 Highway Patrolman on Gunbroker yesterday. Have never had an N-frame before, but I fondled one at the pawnshop and liked it....

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Lol, apparently I need to read the FNS rules again. I thought it was a 5 mag minimum..recommended 200 rounds of ammo...
    I talked to Don last night. 5 mags is the rule. For the UMP I only have two mags, but they are 25 rds. He said we could make it work. Pistol mags will probably be there. I think Robby shoots a M&P. I don't know if they will interchange.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I hate the fact that I had to sell my 686 when money was tight. I got a nice (I hope) 1964-65 Smith model 28 Highway Patrolman on Gunbroker yesterday. Have never had an N-frame before, but I fondled one at the pawnshop and liked it....

AWESOME!! She apparently likes a handful. hehehe

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes. Wise. Fondle 1st then buy on line. "N" frames are sweat.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I talked to Don last night. 5 mags is the rule. For the UMP I only have two mags, but they are 25 rds. He said we could make it work. Pistol mags will probably be there. I think Robby shoots a M&P. I don't know if they will interchange.

Single stack guy here....no help....:dunno:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

Ok. I'll just have to pick some up from a GS before the shoot.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Most are blued, but this one is either nickel or chrome. If the finish is original brushed nickel, it's worth A LOT more than I paid for it. If it's not the factory finish, then it's still a good gun for a good price.

Actually, the more I look at the pics, the more I think it may be blued with lots of reflection on it. Whatever. It doesn't matter since it's going to sit in the nightstand.

4", Birds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom