Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't get this, not you but let me explain

hubby just wears boxers to bed. Then he gets cold and takes all the covers. If you know you aren't wearing enough to bed and get cold, wouldn't you wear more?

My other half is the same way. He only wears boxers to sleep in. Then he ends up burrito-ing himself in the blanket. It's gotten to the point now that we have separate blankets. He can burrito all he wants

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't get this, not you but let me explain

hubby just wears boxers to bed. Then he gets cold and takes all the covers. If you know you aren't wearing enough to bed and get cold, wouldn't you wear more?
    No, clothes are binding. You don't wear clothes to bed to be warm. That is what covers are for.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    In his defense, I prefer my bedroom to be like the Arctic when I sleep. I still have the AC on and if I had it my way I would leave the window AC in there year round

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    its like the hot cold theory --- if its hot ,you can only take so much off and still not cool off ,but if its cold you can add and add and add to get warm

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    In his defense, I prefer my bedroom to be like the Arctic when I sleep. I still have the AC on and if I had it my way I would leave the window AC in there year round

I get this, I have hot flases and night sweats. it has to be cold. But when I stop "hotting" or sweating, I need covers and they are usually not there. I've gotten smart and keep a blanket close by. just pisses me off is all

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I get this, I have hot flases and night sweats. it has to be cold. But when I stop "hotting" or sweating, I need covers and they are usually not there. I've gotten smart and keep a blanket close by. just pisses me off is all

I just got smart enough to give him his own damn blanket :): Usually I'm asleep when he gets home from work so I'm nice and comfy. Then he shows up and takes all the covers. Ok fine. Here's a blanket just for you. Problem solved. Although in some ways it does suck. I do miss cuddling under the same blanket. But with our schedules there's not much cuddling going on anyway :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom