• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Um...neither was anyone else. I did have a short conversation with an out of uniform officer in his police car parked out front. If I understood him correctly, that is his store next door to yours. He knew that you were at the show and asked me what I was looking for. Told him Mossberg accessories and he didn't have much else to say.

he is a man of few words. yes he owns that block of 4 store fronts that we are located in and also owns the shop too.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Just goy back from my stepbrothers wedding reception, drunk lady at our table when we sat down, dinner was an hour late and they had stuffed chicken for kids meals, love the guy but big fail on the reception.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I am so flippin sun burnt rite now it isnt funny at all!!!!
    as soon as I got there a fella offered me some sun screen but being the manly man that I am,I declined his offer and baked in the sun:rolleyes:
    my legs look funny! I have a perfect line where my socks where..and my face is burnt..except for where my ear pieces are on my glasses..Ive got to straight white lines down the side of my head:noway:
    I gotta get a pic of my leg..Its funny!
    oh and I have half a dozen blisters on the back side of my left arm from hot brass..the guy next to me was slinging brass on my mat and it rolled down and got caught between my arm and the ground..I didnt wanna throw my shots so I suffered and let em burn:rolleyes:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My leg stings!!!!! I shall wear jeans tomorrow!!

DSCF0202.jpg

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    isnt that one of only a couple that he died in?

Yeap, he died in 'Sands of Iwo Jima' 'The Cowboys' and 'The Shootest', his last film BTW

I am so flippin sun burnt rite now it isnt funny at all!!!!
    as soon as I got there a fella offered me some sun screen but being the manly man that I am,I declined his offer and baked in the sun:rolleyes:
    my legs look funny! I have a perfect line where my socks where..and my face is burnt..except for where my ear pieces are on my glasses..Ive got to straight white lines down the side of my head:noway:
    I gotta get a pic of my leg..Its funny!
    oh and I have half a dozen blisters on the back side of my left arm from hot brass..the guy next to me was slinging brass on my mat and it rolled down and got caught between my arm and the ground..I didnt wanna throw my shots so I suffered and let em burn:rolleyes:

My leg stings!!!!! I shall wear jeans tomorrow!!

DSCF0202.jpg

I guess I should have gone along and held the umbrella for ya, HUH :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    another quick visit for me. Going to the bed.

Good night all. Sleep well and be carful out there tomorrow, especially those of you who are going to be out in the sun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom