• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just repped ya IBM... three green pips and one bright green pip!

Dang Bigum, you can down right tear it up now, I found out last night my rep fu was 192, when I get my third silver I'm going to check again.

Off to mow the yard, and then down to my in laws to celebrate my B.I.L.'s July 4th b-day.

Catch everyone tonight.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I fired up one of the cigars I got for the PW shoot and it is quite a good smoke. I'm getting the hi point 995 today, too :rockwoot:

what kind of smoke?
    I had a very nice Saint Louis Rey last night. One of the big Series R in maduro. Nice while getting relaxed with some adult beverage.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    We just got home from taking the 4-H projects in. Then we stopped at my parents. My dad was working on his Studebaker. He's been working on it for 3 years. He is just plain sick of it now. He's driven it a couple of times, but it keeps having problems, he thinks it is vapor lock. He's going to put an electric fuel pump on it and hope that helps. I really feel sorry for him. We are alike in the fact that anything we try to do, takes twice as long and costs 3x more than it should!
    I'm going to take a little nap, then go out and try to get a little chainsaw I borrowed from my dad running and cut up some more tree tops. Maybe play on the backhoe...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My aunt just took all the kids out shopping. My wife and mother are gone. I've got the house to myself and I just don't know what to do! So here I am on INGO. :dunno: :facepalm:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    what kind of smoke?
    I had a very nice Saint Louis Rey last night. One of the big Series R in maduro. Nice while getting relaxed with some adult beverage.

Nub Connecticut by Oliva. It's a 4x54, with a bit of spice half way through and a bit of a nutty flavor. It burned for an hour. I have 7 more nubs and 12 CAOs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom