ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    You're welcome. :welcome:

I like trauma more than wiping butts. But it all has to get done. :yesway:
    ya my wife is trying to get into nursing school. she doesn't want to wipe any more butts, bcuz after 4 kids and her own I think she is done wiping anyone elses. I keep pushing her cuz of how well nurses get paid. she's wanting to become a labor and del. nurse tho too.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Hmmm. :xmad: That might be worth a letter or an email to corporate letting them know how much money that policy could cost them.
    Walmart does not care anymore! period! They are the largest company in the world, because of one man. If Sam Walton were around today to see how Walmart was being ran, he would run everyone in management out the door.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Walmart does not care anymore! period! They are the largest company in the world, because of one man. If Sam Walton were around today to see how Walmart was being ran, he would run everyone in management out the door.

I know what you mean but most of us are still buying aren't we? Just sayin...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sleep good Mrs. G. I had a long day of doing pretty much nothing so I'm not that tired yet. :rolleyes:

I slept all day but am still tired. Good thing is though I think I am finally turning the corner to being on the healthy side of this. :rockwoot:

It's a wonder what a full day of rest will do for you. :D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    With economics the way they are, do we have much choice? I mean, if we are going to be "consumers". If we all went back to making our own clothes and growing our own food, then perhaps we could make a dent. But what is the likelihood of that happening?

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    With economics the way they are, do we have much choice? I mean, if we are going to be "consumers". If we all went back to making our own clothes and growing our own food, then perhaps we could make a dent. But what is the likelihood of that happening?
    well... no we really don't have a choice cuz business is business. All Im saying is I think I will write corporate about the way this walmart in Lawrence is being ran....They don't sell guns, hunting stuff, the store looks like crap. etc. etc.....

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    relic is awesome. He offered to help supply some help tonight! Just got the pm.

sclark is also awesome... she's been painting some of the rooms in the new house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom