• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I got a shirt a month or two ago that has the Starbucks design on it but instead of saying Starbucks on it it says, "I love guns and coffee". The teller at the bank got a laugh out of it..........after she realized I wasn't gonna rob the joint.

Oh yeah...........What's up PW's??? Been gone for a lil while on vacation and am slowly gettin back in the saddle.
    she was probably laughing to keep from crying you big meanie....lol j/k. so where did you go on vac.?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Yup! the PW shoot.......I know it's a trip for some of you, but if you can come on down!

July 24th. On the far SW side of Evansville. I think folks are showing up around 11:00 am.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Hey Samot. Little one letting you get any sleep?
    Ya know its not too awfull bad, he eats & poops for the last time every evening at about 11pm , then i put him to bed. He will sleep uninterupted till 4or 4:30 then he wants to eat & poop again, so we do that & i put him back to bed he will sleep till 7:30 or 8 :rockwoot:
    I think hes doing pretty good !!

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    she was probably laughing to keep from crying you big meanie....lol j/k. so where did you go on vac.?

We stayed close this year.......New Paris, Ohio to a campground. Couldn't afford to go much further with paying for gas on the motorhome. Last year we AVERAGED 6mpg........that hurt, esp to the Outer Banks, NC. The major high note from me was the Dayton Air Force Museum. Went as a kid but it's been years since I was there. I would HIGHLY recommend signing up for the Presidential and R & D tour. That was my favorite part, just the history involved in just that tour. Getting to walk thru the plane the Kennedy was flown back from Dallas in and Johnson was sworn in on was amazing to me.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yup! the PW shoot.......I know it's a trip for some of you, but if you can come on down!

July 24th. On the far SW side of Evansville. I think folks are showing up around 11:00 am.

I'll check my schedule........I know I signed up for a arseload of part time during the summer. Will have to check it and get back to you.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Ya know its not too awfull bad, he eats & poops for the last time every evening at about 11pm , then i put him to bed. He will sleep uninterupted till 4or 4:30 then he wants to eat & poop again, so we do that & i put him back to bed he will sleep till 7:30 or 8 :rockwoot:
    I think hes doing pretty good !!
    Good deal....at least you are getting 5 hours of sleep.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We stayed close this year.......New Paris, Ohio to a campground. Couldn't afford to go much further with paying for gas on the motorhome. Last year we AVERAGED 6mpg........that hurt, esp to the Outer Banks, NC. The major high note from me was the Dayton Air Force Museum. Went as a kid but it's been years since I was there. I would HIGHLY recommend signing up for the Presidential and R & D tour. That was my favorite part, just the history involved in just that tour. Getting to walk thru the plane the Kennedy was flown back from Dallas in and Johnson was sworn in on was amazing to me.

I'd LOVE to take that motorhome off your hands if it's too much trouble for ya. :D

Glad you had a good vacation! I love the Dayton AFM. Went as a kid also and really wanna go back with my kids. I know they'd love it. What made you go with New Paris? Just out of curiosity.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

We went there about 10 years or so ago, was talking with my brother yesterday and we need to make a trip over there this summer, and take our grandkids this time!!:D

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I'd LOVE to take that motorhome off your hands if it's too much trouble for ya. :D

Glad you had a good vacation! I love the Dayton AFM. Went as a kid also and really wanna go back with my kids. I know they'd love it. What made you go with New Paris? Just out of curiosity.
    well SE if you are wanting a motorhome, I'm doing a little work to mine b4 I put mine up for sale.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    evansville poilice scanner...police chase...right now....west side howell area

ETA: supervisor just called "terminate the persuit"

ETA: chase back on, east side, near lynch road, not west side...oops

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom