• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    i was able to give out rep for a few minutes tried to hit everyone that gave me rep in the last few days

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    mornin fellas,
    got the inlaws coming down from Muncie today :woot:
    so been up early cleanin house......

whats been happening ? Have i missed anything exciting?

DUDE! you missed it!!!!! a leprechaun came in here last night and punch Jclark in the crotch...Le Doug and Bigum was able to pull the leprechaun off of him but a unicorn showed up and stepped on Bigums pinky toe..he cried for a little while..until a mermaid showed up and gave him a prostate exam while bigfoot rubbed HandK's back...as bigfoot was rubbing his back and genie popped out of his butt and gave us all 3 wishes!!! it was awesome!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    if you guys have seenthis commercial, then you've missed something very funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9LzeDg8z-M]YouTube - Travelers Insurance - Rattlesnake[/ame]

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    with they way you tell of events last night, it seems like the leprchaun and I sat in the corner and made out.

I forget, what did we do? What happened?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    ETA: course language, be advised

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM&feature=related"]YouTube - BP Spills Coffee[/ame]

Must not laugh, must not laugh....

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    with they way you tell of events last night, it seems like the leprchaun and I sat in the corner and made out.

I forget, what did we do? What happened?

I dunno,man:dunno: last we seen you and the leprechaun where disco dancing then yall vanished...I figured you where going to get him to show you where his pot of gold was:rockwoot:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Good evening IBM, how the shoulder doing. Getting it ready for the PW Shoot?

Shoulder is doing better, strained it a little bit Thursday afternoon but it was from pulling myself up and into one of our trucks. :ugh: Yea that sorta breaks the 10 pound weight limit on the shoulder.

Other than some discomfort for about 10 seconds it's fine.

The surgeon has cleared me to shoot as long as there is no pain, so I'm either going to try tomorrow or next weekend by making sure that the new 10/22 is sighted in right and I'm going to site in a red dot on my Hi-Point 995 and then I'll try about 50 rounds with my Taurus 809 9mm and see how I feel that evening and the next day.

Hopefully it'll be fine. I'm coming down regardless if I can shoot our not, it's not my main focus, I want to meet my fine INGO brethren that are going to be there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom