258Troll_spray.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah, well I got 2 MIL's and my mother is manic depressive... have I got stories for you. :D

I love MIL stories:D

Mine thinks I'm trying to kill my wife, remember that?

OK here is my favorite one!!

When my wife and I first got married her mom would call all the time by all the time I meen like some days like every 15 min, now mind you she never had anything to tell us because we lived in the same town and my wife worked at the court house and so did her mom, so she saw her and me all the time every day, But she would call and just ask whatcha doin!!!!
    We had been married about 6 weeks and this went on every day all day long and got really bad on the weekends, Now us being newly married and liking to do what newly weds do had been interrupted on several occasions now my wife was the one to get to the phone and would have to set and talk about nothing for a few min and would ruin the moment to say the least.
    After about 7 weeks of this we were having some us time and right in the heat of the moment and the phone rings!!!! I pick up the phone and its her mom and she says "whatcha doin" now for the 40 0r 50 other times she did this I was nice and acted like she was not interrupting anything and just small talked for a few then got off the phone and went on with the festivities!!! But this time something in me just snapped!! and when she said "whatcha doin" I said "screwing your daughter" only I didn't use the the word screwing it was the four letter word counter part!!! There was gasping for air on the other end of the phone about for or five big gasps if I remember right and my wife busted out laughing, I didn't say it mean like I said it in a everyday matter of fact voice!!! well anyway after she hung up she didn't call us back and ask us what we are doing!! mind you she still called all the time but just never asked that question again!!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    My MIL is about 6 months younger than I am so she has a superioty complex and tries to be my MIL all the time. It drives me crazy, but out of respect for my wife, I deal with it the best I can.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm only a few reps from a new badge....*HINT HINT*

I tried but I just repped you and it says it is to soon to rep you again!! and it shows in my User Cp that I have not received rep from for at least three weeks!! so Uhhummmm seems someone does not return reps!!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom