• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :laugh: Smutt357 gave me a little red tape in my PPD encounter. Whoops. That's ok, that weirdo from down South and that weirdo from up North repped me for some reason? :dunno:

Thanks guys! :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OH, BTW! I learned something today. A 35-40lbs pack + bicycle + guy that smokes = teh fail. :dunno:

Decided to split the pack into two and make my BoB into two REALLY Over-Kill GHB's. I'll do a write up on it later. I was soooooo tired. I road 5 miles and I was DONE. :): I gotta give up the smoking, or slow the hell down. It's killing me.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    OH, BTW! I learned something today. A 35-40lbs pack + bicycle + guy that smokes = teh fail. :dunno:

Decided to split the pack into two and make my BoB into two REALLY Over-Kill GHB's. I'll do a write up on it later. I was soooooo tired. I road 5 miles and I was DONE. :): I gotta give up the smoking, or slow the hell down. It's killing me.

BoB and GHB's? :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    BoB and GHB's? :dunno:

Dang dude! The GOOD drugs, man! Whuts wrong wiff you dude??? :):

Bug Out Bag
    Get Home Bag

I road my bike 5 miles with a full load out of EVERYTHING in it turned around, come home. I feel like poop, but I'm going to do it again tomorrow evening.

Gotta start doing something. I feel like caged animal. And not freshly caged either.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    WOW! How did you manage that? I didn't see that much 380 at the 1500, and what I did see was massive expensive.

Stopped by my FFL and he told me he can get a case of 380 for $15.00 a box of 50 but he only wanted five box's I told him I would take the other 15, so he ordered it!! and I got 1 box for free with the gun!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    HandK, that's gotta be the weirdest 380's I've seen in a while. :): Nice though. Looks like a Sig and a Glock had a kid.... :laugh: I'd hate to know how much you paid for the 380. :n00b:

It is like if Glock made a 380 this would be it!! It has the the better sites than the Ruger LCP or my Kel-Tec, I will let you know after I shoot it how it shoots!! but I like it allot already!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Good, cause when you're stranded without your GHB and I got mine, I'll be like :p and keep walking! :D

(Tried repping you, but Bigum broke the rep system. :dunno: )

and when you turn to walk away Ill throw one of my tactical exploding pickle bombs at you and while your unconscious Ill steal your GHB and together we shall run off into the sunset...itll be more of a skip than a run..you get the idea.
    wait....what?:dunno::laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom