• Status
    Not open for further replies.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    My wife had a '69 Road Runner set up for drags when she lived in PA. He boyfriend back then was a wrench turner and helped her build this car. She says she had fun running it at the strip. Since it was a strip car it didn't have insurance, and he burned down the garage, and the car. She still wants to get another one, but man, even a junked out RR costs $10K!!

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I wish I could get on here while I'm at work. Unfortunately anything to do with "Guns, Weapons..blah blah blah" is blocked at work. Anyone know of a work around for that?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Some of the cars I have owned over the years, 66 Dodge Charger (Hemi) 69 Mach 1 70 Mach 1, 70 GTO, 67 Chevelle SS 396, I wish I had them back now!!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    -mk- And you guys talk about ME bringing up posts from 10 pages ago? He's back like 10 days!

I'm going to bed.
    Rep me whores!

:laugh:

Yeah, I ain't afraid to do it either! I mean, I like to do what one of our friend's avatar's suggests: "Post what you want." ;)

PS - thanks for the rep!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I just got this message (On facebook) from my Aunt!!!

"Hi sweetie you better get off the gun kick on fb you'll have the FBI on you're butt. Love ya "

Oh goodness. Oye. I post 6 pictures of me out shooting and THIS is the email I get! lol

My reply....

"Hi Aunt XXXX!
    I'm not really too worried about the FBI hunting me down. I have a license to carry and have been going through intensive training with my firearms for the last year. Nothing they can really do about me enjoying my right to the 2nd amendment. :) My page is set to private. No one can see it but my friends and I don't add people on here that I don't know and trust. I'll worry about that, once they try and ban guns! :)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I gotta go back to bed. Not feeling good. Have another 12 hrs tonight....

OK, now I'm going back to bed....

:dunno:

I wish I could get on here while I'm at work. Unfortunately anything to do with "Guns, Weapons..blah blah blah" is blocked at work. Anyone know of a work around for that?

You could do as HK suggested, or you could just get an iPhone :D The idea is the same: get your own internet source for use at work other than the one work provides. Of course, if you don't have good cell reception there, you're still screwed.

Dang it!! crickets, all I hear is Crickets!! :D

Shouldn't you be hearing church choirs yet? It's about time to git out the door!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Want to really get her going, tell her not to get Butthurt about it.:D

I just got this message (On facebook) from my Aunt!!!

"Hi sweetie you better get off the gun kick on fb you'll have the FBI on you're butt. Love ya "

Oh goodness. Oye. I post 6 pictures of me out shooting and THIS is the email I get! lol

My reply....

"Hi Aunt XXXX!
    I'm not really too worried about the FBI hunting me down. I have a license to carry and have been going through intensive training with my firearms for the last year. Nothing they can really do about me enjoying my right to the 2nd amendment. :) My page is set to private. No one can see it but my friends and I don't add people on here that I don't know and trust. I'll worry about that, once they try and ban guns! :)

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Want to really get her going, tell her not to get Butthurt about it.:D

OH MY GOODNESS....That would be an Epic Butthurt. (But I can't. She is SUPER catholic and I think would miss the "funny" in that quote!)
    Lol. I love butthurting people. Get yer head outta the gutter. Perv. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom