• Status
    Not open for further replies.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I just watched a duck get blasted by an F-150. I am still loling about it. It hit the front tire and stuck on it for at least 4 rotations before flying in the air and into a mailbox. The guy got out and threw it in the back of his truck and drove off like he just caught dinner. lol.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    "More than a few" referred to the pm's about the thread here talking about my "high priced" sks.
    I am in here *****ing because it pisses you off that you cannot stop me!

I know exactly what you were talking about. Excuse me for not believing you that droves of people rushed your PM box telling you SE made a comment on an overpriced SKS in this thread.

BTW, "pissed off" may be a bit too strong of a phrase there tough guy. I just suggested PM might be a better place to moan.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    sand.jpg

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    You know, I wish that I would listen to people more often than making my own choices. You guys have all said stay away from strictly shooting, but did I listen.....NOOOOOOOO, I didn't listen to it at all.

Now, they have my money, I have the knife I wanted and they could care less. :xmad: It's a long story, but the gist of it is I had to call four times :xmad: to find out if it had been delivered or not. And that's after they told me "When it comes in, we will call you right a way so you can come and get it." pissing down my back and trying to tell me it's raining. :xmad:

Never to return, and I will be dam*ed sure to tell others to stay away.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    You know, I wish that I would listen to people more often than making my own choices. You guys have all said stay away from strictly shooting, but did I listen.....NOOOOOOOO, I didn't listen to it at all.

Now, they have my money, I have the knife I wanted and they could care less. :xmad: It's a long story, but the gist of it is I had to call four times :xmad: to find out if it had been delivered or not. And that's after they told me "When it comes in, we will call you right a way so you can come and get it." pissing down my back and trying to tell me it's raining. :xmad:

We need another indoor range

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I have a spot off old henderson road where I was given permission to shoot any time I want to.

There are places outside city limits, you just have to look.

I usually shoot out past the FWA but its a decent haul to get there when everyone gets off at 5 go.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Dude, I warned you.

I hate that place. I've been in there a handful of times and every time they talk to me like I'm a piece of :poop: if I happen to have a question.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I know, my head is hung low in shame for not listening to you guys.

I will never go back in there, ever. I wrote a review on Google, for what it's worth

:woot: page ownership :woot:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I bought my glock there and after staring at the gun i wanted for 20 minutes someone finally helped me even though he could have really cared less if i bought it or not. I also hate going there cause i save my brass for when i can afford to start reloading and it just gets lost in a pile of crap there

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom