• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Nope.........I limit myself to that drink once a day on days that I work (7 out of 14). This one was a special treat that my better half insisted on since I had been up all day and have to be up all night.
    Fair enough.

Oh man, this South Park episode is making fun of 24.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I just don't understand why I cant take a pic from my laptop and post it. I have to use some gay photo bucket thing.
    Computers really **** me off sometimes.:xmad:

Imagine how expensive it cost for server space for 9000+ members, now imagine 4500 have photo's stored on that server that also has messages.
    Now imagine those 4500 who put photo's on also link them all over the web.

Remember what it was like before we got the new servers? 200 on and it moved like a turtle, here it's 12:37am and there's 198 on with nary a problem.

Sure it's a mild inconvenience to have to use photobucket, but I'd rather put it there for free than have problems here.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Yay...I found a wine I like! WooHoo. :) Super happy! heh. Wine makes one happy. Did you know that?

Alright...back to your "guy talk". :)

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Never found a wine that I liked............so I just stick to beer and the harder stuff like Yeager, Cap'n Morgan Private Stock, and the old stand by Tequillia :alcoholic:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Never found a wine that I liked............so I just stick to beer and the harder stuff like Yeager, Cap'n Morgan Private Stock, and the old stand by Tequillia :alcoholic:

When I do get to drink...It's Vodka. Doesn't happen often. I would LOVE to love beer, it's cheep. But I just can't do it. I used to be able to, but only Beer bongs. lol. Those days are long gone now! :D

I said "cheep"! Like a bird. I meant cheap, as in...well, cheap! :)

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    When I do get to drink...It's Vodka. Doesn't happen often. I would LOVE to love beer, it's cheep. But I just can't do it. I used to be able to, but only Beer bongs. lol. Those days are long gone now! :D

Yeah........I only drink like 5-6 times a year anymore, but when I do it's normally like straight collegeant binge drinking. Normally ends in me snorting Tequilla.......:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom