• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I just don't understand why I cant take a pic from my laptop and post it. I have to use some gay photo bucket thing.
    Computers really **** me off sometimes.:xmad:

It's because photobucket hosts the pictures for you to use...If everyone here just uploaded their pictures to INGO, Fenway would have to have a mandatory membership fee just to join...That, or sell his house for a nicer, way bigger server.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    just google picasa, and you'll find it. it's a photo editing and sharing program and it keeps you from having to put your pics on the web. you use the pisaca program, and export them to a new folder and they are auto resized then you can post them here

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This lot pays for an officer 365 days. I don't know why they feel it is warranted, but hey.....who am I to argue if they are willing to pay. I know we had a lot of issue with catalitic converters being cut off cars in prking lots in the surrounding areas, but I don't know if this dealership ever got hit.

We just had an INGO member that happened to...Is there a big market for stolen cats? How much are they worth?

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    We just had an INGO member that happened to...Is there a big market for stolen cats? How much are they worth?

I'm not sure what the stolen ones are going for, but they didn't cost the thieves anything so it's all profit. I guess you could look on craigslist and find em.........we know that's where the majority of our stolen s**t goes. We just can't do much aout it because most people don't write down serial numbers so we can't track things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom