• Status
    Not open for further replies.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    The road construction crew is still at it at 7:15...They are breaking the pavement with a backhoe and my entire house is shaking.

It's really, really getting on my nerves.

pregnant.jpg

Like this?
    :rolleyes:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    i went to the movie store and rented some action flicks

ong bahk 2

red cliff

three kindoms

and I bought Sherlock Holmes

give me some reps

NOW you dirty PW's

I'm out, see you guys later gotta watch some kung fu sh*t

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Ok, looking for a head count, who's planning on attending the Indy1500 on June 5th, 6th or 7th?

I'll be there. Hopefully I'll have the money for the RamCharger looking to buy a P22. Will for sure be there looking for a couple mags and maybe some ammo.

BTW

when the human punching bag get here, you guys should all take off

I'm here. You should all leave now.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    wow! that dude looks alot like SavageEagle! no really...he does! thats weird:dunno::D

Dang. I should really shave a reverse mohawk and grow my gotee out some. That's scary! :laugh:

On an unrelated note, I got some red tape from samot for IBTLing a thread as a joke. :rolleyes: Is that guy a douche or what?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nope he is just pissed about the double standard that goes on around here.

It sucks that he doesnt hang out here more as he has some kick ass guns that most of ingo couldnt afford if they pooled there money together.

I used to see it, but I don't see it anymore. :dunno: Then again, I don't try to stir the pot all the time either.

And besides, just cause someone has a rockin gun collection doesn't mean they are special or have any right to consistently cause problems with people either. Anymore he's becoming no better than smoking357, IMHO. I think they call it arrogance, but it's just the internets. Some people take it a bit too seriously.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    No, I missed that post...

I'm beginning to wonder if someone actually CAN own too many firearms.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what type of info you are comfortable divulging on the interwebz, but what is a ball park figure on how many you own? It has to be an insane amount.

You can never own too many!!! I will tell you that I have 42 ammo cans full of ammo 20/50cal 18/30cal & 4/20mm, for the guns I own! :D I need Ins just for the cost of the ammo I own!! I have it logged in and priced out you would not believe how much money I have in ammo alone!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom