• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alrighty my PW friends. I made it through the day today without injuring myself. :) However, I did puke up the last pill I took so no problems not breathing tonight. All I gotta worry about is tomorrow.

If that doctor messes up my insides or my manhood... I'm going to be relaying messages through my wife from prison! :): Either that or I'll be one rich mofo! I hope I don't have to worry about it. The doctor's been doing this 25 years, so I should be good to go.

I'll start a thread tomorrow when I'm coherent enough to look at a computer and type at the same time. :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Alrighty my PW friends. I made it through the day today without injuring myself. :) However, I did puke up the last pill I took so no problems not breathing tonight. All I gotta worry about is tomorrow.

If that doctor messes up my insides or my manhood... I'm going to be relaying messages through my wife from prison! :): Either that or I'll be one rich mofo! I hope I don't have to worry about it. The doctor's been doing this 25 years, so I should be good to go.

I'll start a thread tomorrow when I'm coherent enough to look at a computer and type at the same time. :D

My babymaker hurts just thinking about what you are about to go through...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Good luck bud!! I am sure every thing will be fine!! get a good night sleep and it will be over before you know it!!:)

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    You need to take a bunch of Vitamin C. Take about 10 grams. That's 10 of the big caps, or 20 of the small ones. do that every day and you won't get sick. You might get diarrhea, but not sick.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

What exactly are you having done?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Some kind of upper respiratory infection or something.
    Can't take a full breath without coughing.
    Get winded climbing stairs.
    I guess I'm going to have to see my stupid old doctor.

I've had it too.

Sore throat. Cough.

I've been pretty much working through it but feeling like :poop:.

Get better!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Good Morning my PW homies. Guess what, I got another neg rep, this time from the OP in the other thread. I was for sure this thing had died. I guess it's out there for ever and I'll keep getting them until the end of time.

-POC- I have to write letters because I will not talk to or see her until the 6th of August. It sucks, but I love my wife very much and I think I have written maybe 15-20 pages since she's been gone and I will probably write 150 more before it's all over.

-JOE- Thanks for the kind words, when I get back to it (writing) I will pass on your best wishes. Thanks.

-SE- Best of luck, oh, and BTW, they will be touching your junk while your asleep. Insome states that's illegal :D

Later Guys

Doug

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Good Morning my PW homies. Guess what, I got another neg rep, this time from the OP in the other thread. I was for sure this thing had died. I guess it's out there for ever and I'll keep getting them until the end of time.

-POC- I have to write letters because I will not talk to or see her until the 6th of August. It sucks, but I love my wife very much and I think I have written maybe 15-20 pages since she's been gone and I will probably write 150 more before it's all over.

-JOE- Thanks for the kind words, when I get back to it (writing) I will pass on your best wishes. Thanks.

-SE- Best of luck, oh, and BTW, they will be touching your junk while your asleep. Insome states that's illegal :D

Later Guys

LE Doug

The heck, man?! You gotta quit tickin' hombres off!

PS - FIFY

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom