• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    My dad used to take catfish strips and strips of chicken, twist them together, put 'em in some fish batter and then fry 'em up........wheeeeeeeeeeeew Boy, that stuff is the sh*t.

What up -J-, I know you said earlier that you were feeling better, but now that the day is coming to an end and your not up and moving as much, has you started feeling bad again? I hope not, it sucks being sick, especially when there's just about nothing you can do.

-rmabrey- you better leave the syco alone...let's see, Fatal Attraction, ever heard of it?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    My dad used to take catfish strips and strips of chicken, twist them together, put 'em in some fish batter and then fry 'em up........wheeeeeeeeeeeew Boy, that stuff is the sh*t.

What up -J-, I know you said earlier that you were feeling better, but now that the day is coming to an end and your not up and moving as much, has you started feeling bad again? I hope not, it sucks being sick, especially when there's just about nothing you can do.

-rmabrey- you better leave the syco alone...let's see, Fatal Attraction, ever heard of it?
    Feel worse as the day wears on.
    Sinuses so jacked up I have been taking Nyquil to get some sleep.
    I guess I'm gonna have to break down and see a Doctor.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville

I have some nasal stuff I can let you have. It's called Fluticasone.

My wife's dad has bad allergies and he gets it and gives it to her. She ain't here, so she wont need it.

Just let me know.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Firefly, the sci-fi series? Space, 'River' and her brother the doctor?

If that's it, I was so disappointed when they ended that series. The Movie was good.

Did you know that there is talk of re-doing "Logans Run" I want to see it.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's not going to happen until someone kicks the ball down the hill, so here goes it.

First kick!

Status Update Thread - Meet, Great, Eat, Shoot

Date: to be determined
    Time: to be determined

Ok, sooner or later we got to get a date set.

Dates that will not work for me.

June 12th (Indy Air Show)
    July 25th (Brickyard 400)
    Labor Day weekend

Any Sat after Labor day that Indiana University has a home game.

Ideally we want this to be more southern located so that we can accommodate or INGO brotheren in the southern part part of the state since most events is in the Indpls. area

I know that Greene-Sullivan State forest has a range and public facilities so we could have a cook out.

Greene-Sullivan is about 1.25 hours north of Evansville and is roughly 1.75 hours from Indy.

Also Wabash Valley Sportsman Club, Vincennes , don't know anything about it see it on a web search. You guys down there know anything about it?

You guys that live up north, we could set it up so that if you want to drive down, then we could possibly car pool up in the Indy area to save gas money and mileage. I got a SUV that can almost seat 5 comfortably and could throw SE on the luggage rack on top and a 6x12 trailer for supplies to be put in.

Let's start throwing things up on the wall till something sticks and we get it set, otherwise this will nothing more than a figment of our imagination.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Get some Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief!! It is the only thing that would keep me open and breathing for 24 hours at a time, Its great and you can get over the counter!!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    It's not going to happen until someone kicks the ball down the hill, so here goes it.

First kick!

Labor Day weekend

Ideally we want this to be more southern located so that we can accommodate or INGO brotheren in the southern part part of the state since most events is in the Indpls. area

I know that Greene-Sullivan State forest has a range and public facilities so we could have a cook out.

Greene-Sullivan is about 1.25 hours north of Evansville and is roughly 1.75 hours from Indy.

Also Wabash Valley Sportsman Club, Vincennes , don't know anything about it see it on a web search. You guys down there know anything about it?

You guys that live up north, we could set it up so that if you want to drive down, then we could possibly car pool up in the Indy area to save gas money and mileage. I got a SUV that can almost seat 5 comfortably and could throw SE on the luggage rack on top and a 6x12 trailer for supplies to be put in.

Let's start throwing things up on the wall till something sticks and we get it set, otherwise this will nothing more than a figment of our imagination.

-IBM- I would love to be able to get together with all the INGO PWs. Just about any date is good for. However, the first week in August is out. I will be on the road to South Carolina to see and pick up my Sweetie :rockwoot:.

Should a new PW Thread be started so it would be easier to find?

Thanks,

Doug

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I said something about meeting at the Oct. 1500. That way everyone far North and far South both had a crappy 3.5 hour drive.:D

We could do both. I'm down with a shoot!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I am for sure getting in the groove tonight of PWing.

Anyway, I'm going to the bed and getting some sleep. I need to get up early for Church(spelled it right this time)

-J- Let me know about the spray, it's new, unopened.

Doug

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

First kick!

Labor Day weekend

Reps for grabbing the balls here. Er, picking up the ball.

-IBM- I would love to be able to get together with all the INGO PWs. Just about any date is good for. However, the first week in August is out. I will be on the road to South Carolina to see and pick up my Sweetie :rockwoot:.

Should a new PW Thread be started so it would be easier to find?

Thanks,

Doug

I thought about a new thread for it, too, but I think that if it's supposed to be for PWs mainly, it might be better if we iron out the details in here before opening it up via a new thread. :twocents:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Status Update Thread - Meet, Greet, Eat, Shoot

September 4-5th (Labor Day weekend)
    Any Saturday after Labor day that Indiana University has a home game.

OK, dates I can't do:
    26 JUN - GSSF Match
    28 AUG - Glenn Beck rally in D.C.

Also, if the MGES (meet, greet, eat, shoot) is after August ends, I'll have moved back up to Fort Wayne, so I'd like to see it be before then if it's gonna be a southern location.

How do people feel about shooting over the Independence Day weekend? I think it'd almost be quite appropriate, but it's also a time for many family get-togethers. (Of course, if a family is worth their weight in grain, they'll wanna go shooting anyway!)

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I said something about meeting at the Oct. 1500. That way everyone far North and far South both had a crappy 3.5 hour drive.:D

We could do both. I'm down with a shoot!

Ideally we need to 3, north, central and south.

Not going to lie, but the Oct show is 23rd & 24th and has the potential for crappy fall weather. We could still do one that weekend, but why limit ourselves to one PW'ing weekend. We're HUGE we need more than one!

Besides this is the event discussion kickoff, things that have the epic size of this has to have detailed plans worked out.:yesway:

Reps for grabbing the balls here. Er, picking up the ball.

KICK, I said KICK, no grabbing, no picking up, no......:gheyhi::gaychase:

I thought about a new thread for it, too, but I think that if it's supposed to be for PWs mainly, it might be better if we iron out the details in here before opening it up via a new thread. :twocents:

Get some details worked on, then maybe a new thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom