• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Thanks, Zook! You put me into the Silver Badge Club tonight!

4uJL

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Its been a long day already! Im about sick of this going to bed at 8pm then getting up at 2:30am crap...what really sucks is I work all of this OT,then get my check and find the gubbament done went an took dern near half my OT in taxes. I dont mind paying taxes..I really dont,but its a bit silly when my biggest "expense" is da gubbament:dunno:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    My back is KILLIN me.

Who else slept on a futon in college? Well, I didn't until just this last year! It's always been one dang comfy futon, but it ain't good enough to use a whole year. Tell you that much right now.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Its been a long day already! Im about sick of this going to bed at 8pm then getting up at 2:30am crap...what really sucks is I work all of this OT,then get my check and find the gubbament done went an took dern near half my OT in taxes. I dont mind paying taxes..I really dont,but its a bit silly when my biggest "expense" is da gubbament:dunno:

No :poop:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yay! I get to move someone 30 miles in the rain! :rockwoot: Glad it's not my stuff! :): At least I have a tarp that doubles as a camper shell.... :laugh:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Does any know why the Carmel Empanadas from Taco Bell as so darned good? Oh my, I could eat those things all day, especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Damn it, now I have to got get a vanilla milk shake...thanks a lot

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im ready to do some fishin!!!!! got everything rigged up and ready to hull in a big cat or 2:rockwoot: my goal is at least 1 cat over 50#
    Ill be sure to take lots of pics...even if I dont catch anything:D
    on the menu I will have whole live bluegill and fresh cut skipjack herring..maybe even a gizzard shad or 2...thought about wrapping my bait in bacon but that would be a waist:popcorn:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's right! How dare you not comb INGO for all threads started by me! What were you thinking???? :laugh:

:D

I will be come monday. I'm not looking forward to surgery though. Frankly, it scares the :poop: outta me.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    So you know how all those hombres btch about the 50 post/Site Supporter Classifieds rules? I'm in the process of signing up at BadgerAndBlade.com (website about shaving), and I see this in their rules (I thought I'd be a good little noob and actually read them instead of just checking the box saying that I did)...

4. Realize that new members are welcome to post "want to buy" threads in the B/S/T forum right away, but must wait until they've amassed 45 days of membership and 50 posts to use this forum to sell and/or trade.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    That's right! How dare you not comb INGO for all threads started by me! What were you thinking???? :laugh:

:D

I will be come monday. I'm not looking forward to surgery though. Frankly, it scares the :poop: outta me.

"I will be come monday" Huh?

Surgery, dude, I would be scared too. The VA keeps talking about doing back surgery, but I keep holding them off. It like, I enjoy being able to walk, even if it is with the pain. So, I'm avoiding it the best I can.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    So you know how all those hombres btch about the 50 post/Site Supporter Classifieds rules? I'm in the process of signing up at BadgerAndBlade.com (website about shaving), and I see this in their rules (I thought I'd be a good little noob and actually read them instead of just checking the box saying that I did)...

Hm... and then the very next two rules, too!

4a. The BST forum was not set up as a profit center for individuals. B&B discourages members from only posting sales and not contributing in other forums. To use the BST, the vast majority of your posts should be on the shaving forums.

5. While we enjoy offering the B/S/T thread as a service to our members, we see it as just a small portion of our site's greater good. Problems are incredibly rare, but you should know that transactions in B/S/T are ultimately not the responsibility of B&B -- caveat emptor!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom