• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I went to Winged Warrior at ORP on Saturday hoping to be able to run my car in the event after just getting it done the day before, but sadly not making it in time to tech in Fri night. And due to not getting to tech in then they wouldn't let me register on the day of the event. Even though my buddy had talked to the guy in charge and he had said it woudl be ok. Ugh. Oh well instead I just volunteered to work the autocross course, saw some awesome cars, and some good drivers (including a 700+hp Nissan R35 with one hot chick driving that was kicking some butt and looking great doing it!). I ended up getting some fun runs at the end of the day though, and was able to test and figure out the setup my car likes best for blacktop. Figured it out quickly and then just had fun running the heck out of it and tearing up the track with some oversteering FWD action :D I guess when the cars settings are right I've still got the touch after all :D

And to add to that from what I could tell I only hit one cone out of 7-8 or more runs. While my buddy only had one run during the competition where he didn't hit any cones. And I bet my times were just as fast or faster :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dang you Big. If I didn't need a Transmission for my F150 so bad I'd be ALL over that since I have most of the cash in hand! :xmad: Wait, isn't jealousy a sin? I guess I'm a baaaaaaad boy.... :):

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I was talking to the lead operator at my current place of employment last night. He told me his daughter is a business management major, and her text book describes my place of employment as dysfunctional :n00b: Now, if only the management would realize this...

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'm not too keen on hand gun prices, so if I see something I always have to ask if it's a fair or good price.

So, what I'm posting here is not something I'm interested in, but I thought I would let you guy know about a wheel gun I found at a pawn shop today.

It's a S&W 357. It looks like it could be a 5 inch bbl, but not sure. The price was $699.00, but the owner said it was negotiable. The blue, to me, looked really good. The grip was wood and it had a finger groove of some sort and a raised spot on the other side. Sorry...I'm not up to date on all the gun lingo.
    <<<Head hung low in shame>>>

If anyone is interested, it's at Fair Loans on Fares Ave.

I hope this is good deal someone can jump on. If not, sorry for wasting this when I could have been PWing it up.

Le Doug

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm not too keen on hand gun prices, so if I see something I always have to ask if it's a fair or good price.

So, what I'm posting here is not something I'm interested in, but I thought I would let you guy know about a wheel gun I found at a pawn shop today.

It's a S&W 357. It looks like it could be a 5 inch bbl, but not sure. The price was $699.00, but the owner said it was negotiable. The blue, to me, looked really good. The grip was wood and it had a finger groove of some sort and a raised spot on the other side. Sorry...I'm not up to date on all the gun lingo.

If anyone is interested, it's at Fair Loans on Fares Ave.

I hope this is good deal someone can jump on. If not, sorry for wasting this when I could have been PWing it up.

Le Doug

I reckon it all depends on what model S&W .357. but regardless..$700 for a revolvers sounds like a bit much unless its a super nice gun. but then again Im not much of a pistol person:dunno:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Le Doug

Most of the time pawn shops are more expensive than a gun shop.
    If you want a new revolver or pistol, go to Guns Unlimited on Covert Ave.
    The owner is one of the nicest shop owners I have ever met.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    going to pick up a springfield XD from my buddy since he owes me money and doesn't have the money but instead has something else I dont mind having :)

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Most of the time pawn shops are more expensive than a gun shop.
    If you want a new revolver or pistol, go to Guns Unlimited on Covert Ave.
    The owner is one of the nicest shop owners I have ever met.

Thanks J, but I ain't looking for a revolver. Iwas just posting in the hopes that someone on INGO may be looking for one and it be a good deal for them. Just trying to look out for a brother.

Le Doug

PS - Tiff called last night at 11:20pm. She read her scripted message, which basically said she has arrived at Parris Island, and the call ended. The message said to expect my first bit of mail in roughly 7-10 days.

Latest update ^^

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Saw an M1A Scout Squad in a gun store today. I'm thinking about trading 5 guns and a big wad of cash for this thing. Of course i don't know if the store would go for any of that besides cash, but I'm just pondering it over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom