RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    boss:"Hey..I really need you to come in to work early on Sunday"
    me: "sure..no problem"
    I get here and there is nothing for me to do! WTF?
    left a note on my machine to finish a customers order and there is only 1 pallet left{1hr of work max} ok...now what am I suppose to do for the other 12 hours?
    I want to work in the office where everything is made to look easy on paper and in theory...get paid the big bucks to assume!:rockwoot::rolleyes:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thanks for the update!
    Not trying to be an ass about it, but it has been slow for a while.

I don't think that about you. When standards are not upheld, complaints are expected. It's up to us (mod staff) to at least let you guys know what is going on. Fenway did post a thread about this, but I just thought I would address the present concern.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I just put mine in bed & I'm not far behind them. I'm still worn out from yesterday :D

the youngest passed out about an hour ago. the others are laying down watching a movie for another 15 mins. now i'm headed to bed ( gonna read for a little while) plus i'm tired of waiting 5 mins for the site to load...grrrr

I'm still worn out too. how is dawson's finger?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh my! I hope she is Ok Mrs G, It's tough for us to watch our parents get old! I feel old already myself! Anyway Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!

thanks Gary and everyone else. It is very tough to see her like this although this fall may not be her fault. Sidewalk where they went to eat was not level and she caught her toe on it. Anyone else would have caught themselves but she still isn't as strong as she needs to be. Hospital was contacting the establishment about taking care of the bills.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom