• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Whats up my PW friends?!?! If this wasn't a brand new MB and Proc, I'd lend my computer to the target Gods. :xmad:

So anyway, did everyone have a good weekend? Been a busy mfer here. Sucks.

Have I missed anything?

WTH HAPPENED TO MY THREAD? :): The one about the Lady Gaga remake? Boooo. It's deleted.

MB = MacBook?

Man, wish I had seen that thread! Oh well...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    My wife works at harbor freight, have you been harassing her?

I'm sorry, what?

No.... and I am quite confused.

They were closed by the time I got there.

Not my sort of thing to do anyhow.

Why, is she having trouble with rowdy customers or something?

:dunno:

Or are you just joshing and I'm not reading the humor?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    spend time with my best friend tonight ..went for a walk...then went to dairy queen...now he's sleeping on the floor...with a tennis ball in his mouth...good boy Max..good boy!

At first I was like, :gheyhi: then I was like,:laugh:.

What kind of dog is Max?

She said Hey, if you move this I will fill up your gas tank. I am going with a good deed. I could have said no but I do drive a Jeep and I had nothing else to do so why not? I could have just went to the range and wasted gas instead of staying home and getting a free tank of gas.

Yep, that's a trade.:):

Kidding...Was she hot?:popcorn:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Clearly, without a doubt, this.

Yeah... I've been out of it all day.
    That's what I was figuring, cause....
    I try not to cause trouble, at least in real life.
    I might internetz-trawl from time to time, but in person I'm usually very reserved and polite, hence my confusion.

I think I need more sleep, less caffeine... or vice-versa.

Anyone selling any bending ratchet wrenches in 9/16", 16mm?

Went to Home Depot today to try buy some since I don't know what size the top nut on my front shocks are, and for SAE and metric it comes out to over $160 bucks before tax. For one job. If I need it then I need it, but shelling out that much cash for one of two possible sockets and having to buy ten and pay that much just irks me.

It also irks me that it's being this difficult. Should be simple. Two bolts at the bottom, one nut at top... nope. Of course.

Can't catch a break! Woo!

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City

Went to Home Depot today to try buy some since I don't know what size the top nut on my front shocks are, and for SAE and metric it comes out to over $160 bucks before tax. For one job. If I need it then I need it, but shelling out that much cash for one of two possible sockets and having to buy ten and pay that much just irks me.

It also irks me that it's being this difficult. Should be simple. Two bolts at the bottom, one nut at top... nope. Of course.

Try one of the auto parts stores near you. Most of them will rent you the tool you need. I find it's a much cheaper route to go when you only need a specialty tool for one thing and will probably never use it again.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Try one of the auto parts stores near you. Most of them will rent you the tool you need. I find it's a much cheaper route to go when you only need a specialty tool for one thing and will probably never use it again.
    This. Anytime I have to do any major work on my car I rent tools from AutoZone. The rental fee is refunded when you return the tools.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah... I've been out of it all day.
    That's what I was figuring, cause....
    I try not to cause trouble, at least in real life.
    I might internetz-trawl from time to time, but in person I'm usually very reserved and polite, hence my confusion.

I think I need more sleep, less caffeine... or vice-versa.

This.

I'm pretty buddy-buddy with the Autozone guys here, so a lot of the times one of them will come out to the car, diagnose the problem, and I'll get it fixed before I leave.

I know a lot of the times it is standard procedure for AZ, but they've cut me several breaks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    This.

I'm pretty buddy-buddy with the Autozone guys here, so a lot of the times one of them will come out to the car, diagnose the problem, and I'll get it fixed before I leave.

I know a lot of the times it is standard procedure for AZ, but they've cut me several breaks.

Sweet.

Thanks for the tips, fellas.

I'll look into that after work tomorrow.

Speaking of, have to be up in six hours.

Catch you later, gents.

Night.:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234